Self-reflection (Part 8)

Start from the beginning

" It's not far away from the office and the food here doesn't take much time to be served either." I further added.

" Oh don't worry it's absolutely fine for me, just do make sure that everyone else from your teammates has been informed of it."

" It's fine, You ain't the first one who goes to eat there from my workers.'

"You know what can you hand him the phone?"

"I wanna have a quick little conversation with him meanwhile go and order up something to eat or." He said.

" Okay, sure, no worries," I responded.

At first, Andrew started hesitating and stammering, eventually, he started talking properly. I wondered what was wrong with him, he is such an old employee although he is way more afraid of the boss than me.
I proceeded to eat my fries and the main dish itself, whilst chugging on a good milkshake which was optional. 

It was rather good, probably not the best milkshake I have ever had, although it was decent enough to drink. A few good and solid minutes later, I had completed my meal. Oh dear me, It felt good eating a hefty meal. I was literally stuffed and had all the required energy for the day. The waiter eventually came to clear up the table and I generously tipped him.

By then, Andrew had already completed his conversation with Alexander. Although as we walked out of the restaurant, Alexander called me again. This time it was really an unexpected call, this time around I was panicking. It is so uncommon as I just had talked with him a few minutes ago. Without any further delay, I picked up the call.

First and foremost, he wasn't panicking or sounding distressed whatsoever. That was a positive sign!

" Don't panic, just can you please move to a corner, so that I can talk to you personally."

" I don't want Andrew to peek into our conversations." He requested me.

I instantly understood what meant by that, I acted as if I couldn't get enough network.
" Allo, Allo, I can't hear you, sorry!" I fibbed and eventually proceeded by moving away from Andrew.

Laughs!
-

-

-
" That's more like it, isn't it?" He reacted.

" Yes, I can confirm that Andrew is not next to me and he is on his way back to the storeroom," I responded.

" Yeah, Great!" he affirmed.

" You probably wonder, what made me call you back again within a short time frame."

" Well, how can I tell you that?" He hesitated with his response.

" Please go ahead, it's absolutely fine, I won't get offended by anything," I assured him.

" You know, I got informed from one of my close staff members that there is an individual among your group that wants to go against me."

" Probably someone gave him sufficient money for him to go against his boss and colleagues."

" In such businesses don't ever make this mistake of trusting people."

"For several years, I'm used to all of these, so that's some advice for you, as my employee and a young friend too."

" Well, I've just thought of something, I think I should this idea with you."

" I want to hear your opinions and thoughts concerning that."

" Sure, that's more than fine to me," I responded.