Self-reflection (Part 5)

I was up quite early, well, around 5 am. I had completely forgotten that I had to attend a significant lesson today. I double-checked my schedule, and it was true, I had to attend it. It was still early, so I promptly planned out a schedule for today. I had to attend two places within a short time frame. Meanwhile, I was there distressing myself whereas Frederick was quietly asleep. I knew he had nothing to do with it, however, I was slightly envious of that moment.

There are days, you feel like sleeping continuously until you feel like actually waking up. I had no right to complain much about things I never valued when I was younger. I have to do it, I haven't gotten another option. It's simple if I don't work, I'll starve and remain broke for the rest of eternity whereas if I actually start working hard, my situation may be slightly better. I managed to squeeze those two crucial elements into my schedule. Well, I cut out my lunch break, toilet break everything, you name it. The only free time, I will potentially have is when I'm actually driving to my destinations.

Quite absurd!

I couldn't bother to shower under that cold freezing water this morning. I simply brushed my teeth and splashed some water all over my face. I was ready for the day. Simple as it.

It was barely 6 30 am, well, I patiently waited for the time to fly by. One minute felt like 10 minutes, indeed when you are bored time goes by extremely slowly. I kept on staring out the window, It was so early that nobody was out in the streets. I patiently loitered for a good 20 minutes. I grabbed my car keys from the living room's entrance table. I securely kept my bag in a safe compartment and I was off for the whole day. First and foremost, whilst, I had to smoke a good old cigarette.

I did the usual, my first stop was at the provincial coffee shop. It was the only store that actually opened quite early. They somehow made impressive coffee and they actually knew how to operate adequately. I grabbed my Ice tea and took the next left for the highway. My university wasn't quite far away, it took me a solid 20 minutes to arrive at my destination.

I got there safe and sound. I had to park my car quite far from the University block, cause on several occasions some university students drove recklessly in the parking lot. Most of them didn't even have a driving licence, the only thing they know to do was to get in trouble, bump into someone's car and simply run away.
Couldn't risk leaving Alexander's car anywhere. I had to take more precautions and act like a broke university student. I attended those classes, and as usual, everything was going adequately.  I left slightly earlier than I actually thought I would. I wasn't running late, luckily our lectures finish a few minutes before their supposed scheduled time. Fate was on my side after a while.

I quickly passed by the corridors of the building. I didn't want to get recognised by any other professors. They would simply waste my time and they talked about useless things. The only valuable piece of information they told me was during class hours. Other than that, they liked questioning me on several things. They knew that I no longer live with my parents due to some internal issues.

Somehow they were really interested in getting involved in my personal issues. They were more worried about me than I was for me. I discreetly tiptoed my way out the block and proceeded by going to the parking lot. The worst possible thing was about to arise, I wasn't in a good mood for jokes that morning. I noticed a few young boys approaching my car carrying a massive object what seemed to be a black bin bag.

My doubts were proven to be right, I was convinced that they had just vandalised my car.  As soon as I commenced running, they instantly fled away from there. I wondered what was wrong with these young boys. I started inspecting the car around, the tyres seemed to be in an untouched condition. As I approached the back part of the vehicle, I noticed several scratches on the car's body panel.