•Meechie v.s Justin•

(Meechie is the picture above 🙈)

"Justin can yo- put some damn clothes on! Meechie is coming in like 20 minutes!" I yelled at Justin who was currently walking around in his underwear. He rolled his eyes and ran up stairs.

I shook my head and finished preparing the food. Five minutes later I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I yelled walking over to the door. "Hurry the fuck up bishh my feet hurt."

I chuckled and opened the door.

"Meech!!"

"The one and only! Let me in."
Meechie said pushing me out the way. "Rude much.." I mumbled closing the door.

"Shut the fuck up Y/N and where is Justin's bitch ass?" Meechie yelled setting her bags on the floor. " I'm right here and I'm not a bitch thank you every much. " Justin said walking down stairs and approaching Meechie.

"Mmm hmm"
I sighed and carried Meechie's bags up to the guest room. I ran down stairs and into the kitchen.

I got a bottle of water out of the fridge and sat down at the bar with it.

"WTF? JUSTIN YOU BITCH!"

oh lord what happened now?

I walked into the living to see Justin and Meechie wrestling on the floor. I laughed pulling out my phone and video tapping the whole thing.
Justin sat on Meech's back and put one of hands behind her back and pinning the other on the ground.

"TAPOUT!" Justin yelled repeatedly.

"Y/NN!!"
"Meech just tapeout!" I laughed gripping my stomach.

"JUSTIN GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" Meechie yelled.

Justin and I laughed.

"Fuck it!" Meechie said tapping out. Justin chuckled and got off of her. She got up and punched Justin in his arm. "Love you more!" Justin chuckled hugging Meechie.

"Whatever"
-----------------------------------------

Well that was kinda boring I guess 😕
And because I'm a horrible person I forgot to tell you, in this image, you're not dating Justin🙈

Yeah, I know.... I'm sorry

But you'll be itee😁

-Nasiaa💕