"Kyu Nandu? Sahi kaha na maine?" Nandini didn't look at her just shook her head before running inside to get the water. Niyonika giggled.

"Maa! Aap bhi na!"

"Main bhi kya? Tum batao mujhe! Kab dadi bana rahe ho? I want to play with little manik or nandini." Manik wiped his face and drank water. He got up from his place and looked at Niyonika seriously.

"Woh.. Actually... Process is going on, Maa. I will try and try and try my best until we get the result." Said Manik dramatically. Niyonika widened her eyes hearing him.

"Manik! Besharam!" Niyonika was about to hit him but he laughed loudly while running towards his room.

Shaking her head in disbelief, she continued eating her snacks while watching tv.

__________________________________

"Cabir ka phone aaya tha. Oh god! He was such a kid. Keh raha tha, ki usey vaha tak khushboo aa rahi hai. Stupid. Navya must be had hard time I tell you. Wedding functions are over. Kal dopeher ko unki flight hai. They will reach home by night." Said Manik while settling on bed beside Nandini. She circled her arms around his waist and kept her head on his chest. He took her in his embrace. Nandini closed her eyes snuggling more into him.

Manik looked down at her and pecked her head.

"Honey?"

"Hmm.."

"What happened?"

"Nothing Manik."

"Here, look at me." Said Manik while raising her face by his hand. Nandini looked at him but kept silent. He caressed her cheek by his thumb gently.

"What's wrong, baby? You okay?" Nandini nodded in yes but looked down. Manik cupped her face.

"I know something is bothering you. Batao kya hua?" Nandini looked at him and said after few seconds.

"Maa ka phone aaya tha kuch der pehle." Manik looked alert hearing her.

"What did she say?" Asked Manik. Nandini was playing with his fingers.

"Rishu is coming back. Day after tomorrow." Said Nandini. Manik who was tensed few minutes before, smiled hearing her.

"What? Really? That's a great news. We will go to receive him on airport. What's say?" Said Manik getting excited. Nandini nodded silently. Manik frowned.

"Nandini? Kya hua hai? Tum khush nahi ho? Your brother is coming after two long years." He asked looking at her confused. She looked at him with moist eyes.

"I am happy. But.."

"But what?"

"What if Maa forgets me again after his return? Will- will she change like before? Do I loose my maa again, Manik?" Asked Nandini sobbing a bit. Manik sighed understanding her insecurities. He took her in his embrace who clutched him tightly.

"Nandini! Honey! Why do you think like that? It was all the past and it is over. Maa loves you, baby. She won't ever forget you. Even if Rishab returned." Said Manik consoling her but somewhere he was also tensed.

After long time, Nandini has recovered fully. He didn't want any stress or heartbreaks for her. They were leading a happy life and he wished to stay happy with his wife forever.

"Pakka na, Manik?"

"Yes honey. Pakka. Don't you trust me? I won't let anyone hurt my Nandini again."

"I trust you the most, Manik. Humesha." Said Nandini and kissed his cheek. Manik's lips curved into the bright smile. He kissed on her forehead and took her in his embrace.