Epilogue

Hello there!

Did you expect me to be this early? No right? *Grinning*

But I am here. Not early but late. *Smiling sheepishly*

Your SURPRISE was supposed to be published by yesterday night but I couldn't. Solly!

But as a compensation, you will get a longest ever epilogue. More than 10K words. I hope you would like it and won't get bored. I have written this story after a long time so.. Apologies in advance if it doesn't reach to your expectations.

Anyways, I will stop my bakbak now. Enjoy. Happy reading!

__________________________________

The door bell of Malhotra Mansion rang and a butler opened the door. Manik entered inside with a tired face. He kept the blazer aside and dropped himself on the couch. A glass of water came infront of him and he opened his eyes without looking at the person.

"Thanks Nandi- Maa?" Manik was surprised looking at his mother who smiled at him warmly.

"Surprise." Said Niyonika. Manik hugged her quickly.

"Aap kab aaye? Why didn't you inform? I would have come to pick you up. Aur Dad kaha hai?" Asked Manik. Niyonika settled beside him breaking the hug. Manik drank his water in between.

"Aaj dopeher ko aayi hu. Raj would come back in couple of the days. Kuch kaam baki hai. But I was missing my babies and couldn't stay away anymore so here I am. Aur tumhe iss liye nahi bataya kyu ki surprise dena tha! Samjhe?" Said Niyonika ruffling his hairs. Manik whined.

"Maa! Don't ruin my hairs na." Niyonika laughed.

Niyonika and Raj were out of country as Raj had to leave Australia for some office work and his stay was long. So Niyonika also accompanied him.

"Nandini kaha hai?"

"Yahan!" Before Niyonika could reply, Manik heard her voice and looked at her. There she stood with a beautiful smile holding a tray of snacks.

"Tadaa! Presenting, Nandini special- garma garam palak pakore and aloo tikki!" Exclaimed Nandini while coming forward and placing the tray on table. Niyonika shook her head smiling while Manik gave her impressed look.

"Woah! That's looking yummy. Let me take some pictures." Saying this Manik took out his phone and captured some images of snacks from various angles.

"Why snaps? Aap khayenge nahi?" Asked Nandini.

"What do you mean? Yeh sab mera hai. Pura ka pura." Said Manik while grabbing the pakore. Nandini raised her brows.

"Arey voh pics, Cabir ke liye. Usey bhej di hai. It's so much fun to tease him. Bhukkad kahika. I swear now he will get hungry and cry like baby just by looking at these photos. Bechari Navya ko tang karega ab." Said Manik laughing. Niyonika hitted his hand.

"Badmash! Kyu ched raha hai usey? He is in the marriage. God knows voh ab Navya ko uski friend ki shaadi mei rukne dega bhi ya nahi." Said Niyonika. Manik was enjoying fully. Nandini shook her head at his antics.

It's been a year since Cabir and Navya got married. They were attending the marriage of Navya's close friend in Kolkata.

"Manik! Aap bhi na! Bachhe ho bilkul." Said Nandini serving herself and Niyonika.

"Aur nahi toh kya? Ab khudke bachhe hone ka time aagaya hai. Still behaves like this." Said Niyonika looking at them with a teasing smile. Nandini's cheeks heated while Manik just looked at Nandini and then at his mother who was giving him mischievous smile. He smiled sheepishly before digging his head in his plate.