ɪx. ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ!!!

"It's working," Robin said while Chrissy continued to do morse code through the lights

"It's working," Robin said while Chrissy continued to do morse code through the lights. She was spelling “SOS” and everyone heard Dustin instructing the others on what to do.

𓆩♡𓆪

"...seeing this?" Dustin faintly asked and Nancy waved her hands on the particles to test them.

Dustin's laughter echoed throughout the room, and Chrissy looked at the amazing particles while grinning. "We're not moving it, but we're gonna unplug it. Stand by." Dustin said, and the particles stopped glowing.

"Okay, try it now. Try it now." Dustin said, and Nancy wrote “HI”. Dustin told them that it worked, and everyone cheered. "Hi!" Eddie greeted, finally relieved that they could communicate properly.

"Okay, um..." Nancy began writing again, and she said that they were stuck. Dustin said something about a Watergate, and no one knew what he was talking about. "What the hell's Watergate?" Steve asked. "'Cause it's in water and it's a gate," Robin answered him.

"That's cute," Eddie said, and Nancy wrote again. She said that it was guarded, and the other side figured it out. "We think we have a theory that might help with that," Dustin said, and Robin sighed in relief. "Genius child." She said while exhaling.

"We think Watergate isn't the only gate. That there's a gate at every murder site." Dustin explained. "Does anybody understand what he's talking about?" Nancy asked and everyone said no.

"Seriously? How many times do I have to be right on the money before you guys just trust me?" Dustin complained. "Jesus Christ. This kid's gotta get his ego in his check." Steve said while shaking his head sideways. "It's his tone. Right?" Eddie asked, and Steve agreed with him.

"Okay. So... So how far is your trailer?" Nancy asked Eddie. "Seven miles," Eddie answered her with a little confusement. "Nancy? Uh, I know your house here is, like, weirdly, creepily frozen in time and shit, but haven't you always had bikes?" Robin asked and everyone looked at Nancy.

Chrissy wondered how Robin knew that, but she didn't ask anyway.

𓆩♡𓆪

Chrissy was riding with Eddie, and he wasn't very stable. "Um... Are you sure you can ride a bike?!" Chrissy asked loudly, not wanting to fall off. "Uh... I think so, just hold on tight!" Eddie shouted back at her, and Chrissy hugged him tighter from behind.

"Better watch out, or the both of you will go down together!" Robin shouted at him while grinning, and Eddie looked at her with annoyance. "Yeah? Well if you speak one more time I'm gonna crash this bike into yours!" Eddie shouted at her, and the two continued to quarrel.