ɪɪɪ. ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ

"This is, uh, my castle

"This is, uh, my castle." Eddie showed her his trailer, and Chrissy got out of his vehicle. He opened the door for her like a gentleman, and she entered with him following close after.

"Sorry for the mess. Uh, the maid took the week off." Eddie excused himself, and he threw away the food wrappers. "You, um.. You live here alone?" Chrissy asked while looking around.

"With my uncle. But, uh, he works nights at the plant. Bringing home the big bucks." He explained, and Chrissy started to move around. "How long does it take?" She asked. "Sorry?" He asked, not understanding what she meant.

"The special K. How long to kick in?" She asked agitated, needing it right now. "Oh, uh, well, it depends if you snort it or not. Uh, if you do, then, uh, yeah. It'll, uh.. kick in pretty quick." He replied.

"Oh, shit." Eddie cursed, and Chrissy looked at him with worry. "You're sure you have it?" She asked. "No, no, I got it. Um, somewhere." He responded, not wanting her to go yet.

Eddie left the living room, and Chrissy started to get scared. She backed away to a table, accidentally turning his radio on. "Um.. Sorry. I'll turn it off." Chrissy apologized, not sure if he'd appreciate people touching his things.

"No, no, it's fine. I like the noises, eases my nerves out, y'know?" He told her, and Chrissy walked back to the middle, not wanting to touch any more stuff he owned.

Chrissy tried to look at what Eddie was doing, but she couldn't see him from where she was. She looked back to the door in shock, hearing someone come in. "Who are you?" She asked quickly.

"Oh, sorry. That's another one of my customers. Don't worry, he doesn't snitch!" Eddie shouted, and Chrissy looked at the disheveled guy.

She recognized the person as one of the people who talks to the counselor, and she backed away from him. "Didn't expect Ms. Chrissy to be at your trailer, Ed." He said while walking to Eddie's room.

Chrissy was alone once again, and she fidgeted with her fingers. She heard the same clock chiming, and she looked behind her. She watched out the window, closing the curtains after a few seconds.

"Eddie? Did you find it?" Chrissy asked, really needing those drugs right now. "Eddie?" She called again, but he didn't respond. Chrissy quickly walked to his room, but the mom she loathed so much was now sitting in front of her.

"Mom?" She asked, looking at her mom that was adjusting her cheer uniform. "Just loosening this up for you, sweetheart. You're going to look... absolutely beautiful." Her voice deepened to what sounded like a monster, and she screamed once she saw her mom's monstrous face.

She exited the room, and she whimpered once she saw that she was no longer in Eddie's trailer. She was back home. "Chrissy!" Her mom tried to open the door, but Chrissy desperately tried to keep it closed.