ᴠɪɪ. ɢɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɢᴜɴ

"We've all heard how satanic cults are spreading through our country like some

"We've all heard how satanic cults are spreading through our country like some.. some disease. And Eddie Munson is the leader of one of these cults. A cult that operates here in Hawkins." Jason informed everyone in front of him, and Chrissy stood beside him, not knowing what to do anymore.

"They call themselves Hellfire." He took out a poster, and a kid stood up. "That's bullshit! Hellfire isn't a cult, it's a club for nerds." She defended, and her mom told her to stay quiet.

Chrissy looked at her two parents, and she wanted to cry at this point. The situation she feared most was happening right now, and she'll probably have to go back to living like shit.

"A club. A harmless club. That's what they want you to think. But it's a lie. A lie designed to conceal the truth. And now this cult is protecting its leader, Eddie. Hiding him. Allowing him to.. to continue his rampage." Jason explained, and he lightly pushed Chrissy in front of him.

"And Chrissy Cunningham is one of these people." He accused, and gasps were heard around the room. Some people couldn't believe it, knowing how much of a sweet girl she was.

A tear fell from the corner of her right eye, and she looked at everyone in shame. "Again, that's bullshit! I've never even seen her attend the club." The same kid stood up again, and her mother pulled her back to her chair.

Jason started to recite a verse from the bible, and Chrissy looked behind her slightly. She eyed the gun placed in the holster of Officer Powell, and an idea popped up in her head.

She looked back to the front to avoid suspicion, and she was now thinking of a plan. "-So I came here today, humbly, to ask for your help. To join me in this fight. Let us cast out this evil and safe Hawkins together." Jason finished his speech, and the crowd was filled with silent murmurs.

Seeing an opportunity, she climbed the stage and kicked the knees of the cop. She quickly took the gun in his holster, and she pointed it around in panic. The crowd was filled with gasps and screams from surprise and fear, and she jumped off the stage.

She pointed it at the back of Jason's head, and he stayed silent. She had no idea how to use a gun, but an empty threat seemed to work. "Eddie Munson is innocent, and everyone who believes this guy are just gullible idiots."

She'd never done something this bad before, and she looked at her stunned mother.

𓆩♡𓆪

"Whenever you're in trouble, try to get the upper hand. Whether you're getting murdered or being bullied, your best chance is probably to try and be the intimidating one." Erin advised, and Chrissy looked at her with awe.

"How would I do that? I'm not like you." Chrissy compared, and Erin looked at her with little disappointment. "Don't compare yourself to me, we're both totally different!" She replied, totally not thinking that she was slightly better in a way.

Erin gave her lots of tips, and Chrissy listened to all of her words in amusement, fully invested. To her, the older girl was probably the most badass person she's ever met, and she couldn't understand why so many people hated her.

𓆩♡𓆪

"Chrissy.." Jason tried to talk her out of it, and she ignored his attempts. A cop was pointing a gun at her back, and she quickly walked to the door while checking her surroundings often, careful not to get ambushed.

"Chrissy!" Her mom walked in her direction, and Chrissy pointed the gun at her, not wanting her to get any closer. She opened the door, quickly running down the corridors. Now all she had to do was find the exit and go back to her new friends.

She checked the ammo of the revolver, and there were only four bullets left. She'll have to learn to use it because this was the only thing she had right now.

Chrissy heard footsteps, and she looked behind to see a cop chasing her. She ran away in panic, not knowing where she was supposed to go.

Eventually, she reached the exit, but she still hasn't lost the cop. Some people were looking for her too, and she had to be careful. She ran to the only place she knew, which was Lover's Lake. Eddie told her the name, and she happened to know where it was.

She used to go there with Jason, but that wasn't the point right now.

𓆩♡𓆪

Chrissy finally lost the people, and she was now standing near the lake. She saw a boat in the middle of the lake, and she looked at it with curiosity.

Suddenly, she was pushed down to the water, and someone held her head underwater. Chrissy tried to scream for help, but the unknown person was too strong, not allowing her to get some air.

She touched their hand, and she quickly took a rock from the lake, hitting the person's hand. Chrissy tried to catch her breath, and she hit the person's head with the gun.

It was one of the people in the room where the meeting was held, and she spit out some water. She looked at the passed-out body, and a flashlight was shined on her.

Chrissy held the gun tightly, and she ran back to the water, swimming away. The person who saw her called for more people, and she tried her best to swim faster.

Some guys were swimming to her, and Chrissy exhaustedly climbed the boat. She pointed the gun at them, but they weren't fazed. "Get away! Don't come any closer, or I'll shoot!" She threatened, and someone climbed the boat.

She was tackled to the ground, and she screamed in desperation. "No. No. Let go of me!" She put the gun up to the man's neck, and she repeatedly shot the gun until it fired. Blood was splattered on her wet face, and she screamed in fear.

She smeared the blood on her face, and she looked at her bloody hands. She cried, not knowing what to do. Another guy got on the boat, and Chrissy backed away in tears. She tripped off the boat, falling onto the water.

She didn't even want to swim anymore, scared of what she had just done. She killed someone, and she was filled with regret and guilt. Chrissy slightly tilted her head down, and she saw a red glow.

She swam towards it, needing oxygen really soon. She looked at the strange red thing on the bottom of the lake, and she put her hand on it. A vine wrapped around her hand, and she screamed in shock. She was losing air, but she was pulled somewhere that didn't have water, allowing her to get some air.

She didn't have a chance to process what happened, because a bat bit her neck. She shouted in pain, and she harshly pulled the bat off of her. The bats that were guarding the gate were alerted, and Chrissy ran away from it as fast as she could.

She saw four people walking in front of her in a dark forest, and she looked at them in hope. She recognized the same short hair that belonged to someone she knew. "Robin! Eddie! Guys!" Chrissy ran to them while holding the gun with her right hand, and her bleeding neck in the other.

The group turned to the messy girl, and they all ran to her quickly. Almost all of the guys' blood was washed off of her, and she was glad for that. "Oh my God." Nancy sighed in relief, and Chrissy hugged everyone. Steve was a little hesitant, but she let the girl do it anyway.

"Jesus, I'm glad you're fine." Eddie hugged her back, and Chrissy smiled a little. She didn't even look fine, but now that she was with her friends, she felt safe.

Now all they had to do was get out of this weird place, unless they had other plans.