ᴠɪ. ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

"When'd Rick get out of jail?" Someone asked his friend who was fishing

"When'd Rick get out of jail?" Someone asked his friend who was fishing. The song on the radio continued to play, and they both looked at the two silhouettes inside the house. "Justice system's a goddamn joke." He replied. "I guess he got a girlfriend along the way." The person who asked laughed.

𓆩♡𓆪

Eddie was opening every kitchen drawer, looking for something to eat. He took a can, and he inspected it for a second, "Yeah. You'll do."

He put the food on the pan, and Chrissy sat down on the couch. "Hey, Dustin, this is Eddie the Banished. You there?" He asked, and he repeatedly called his name until someone responded.

"Hey, it's Nancy." Someone finally replied. "Wheeler! Hey. Um, I'm gonna need a food delivery, like, really soon, unless you want me going out into the world." Eddie requested, and Chrissy took off her jacket because it was getting hot.

"No. No, no, no. Don't do that. Just stay where you are, and we'll be there as soon as we can." Nancy told him. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Listen, um.. can you pick me up a six-pack? I know, it's stupid as shit, drinking right now, but a cold beer would really calm my jangled nerves." He told her, and Nancy said she had to go.

"No, don't you da-- Wheeler? Wheeler?" He called for her to see if she was still there. "Did she say anything else?" Chrissy asked, and Eddie shook his head sideways.

𓆩♡𓆪

"The devil is here. I can feel his presence.. growing stronger each day. But I know that Cole Miller is in heaven now, looking down at us, smiling. Happy to see all the lives he touched and brightened." Chrissy's mother spoke up, and a few people sobbed at the loss.

It was stupid, the fact that Cole's parents weren't even here for his funeral was sick. "And I pray each night that my daughter Chrissy is out there, safe and hiding from that same devil." Chrissy's parents were also speaking for the dead boy, even if they didn't really want to.

"But I also know he's frustrated. Angry. That the monster that did this to him is still out there. Still. Hurting others. How can I live, while my angel is missing and someone's son has died? I know God has a plan--" The grieving mother wasn't done talking, but someone cut her off.

"You know wanna know something funny?" A blonde girl spoke up loudly, and everyone looked at her. "Excuse me?" Chrissy's mom looked at her with shock, mad that she was interrupted.

"That when your angel came up to me, she told me these shocking words." She told her, and murmurs and whispers were heard around the room.

"What is she doing?"

"She's finally gone mental."