ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴜᴘꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

The five of them were hiding under skull rock, and Chrissy was in between Eddie and Robin

The five of them were hiding under skull rock, and Chrissy was in between Eddie and Robin. "Oh.. okay. That was close." Nancy said, and everyone stood up. "Yeah. Too close." Eddie agreed, and Steve leaned on the rock while grunting in pain. "Oh, sh.. shit." He cursed, and everyone looked at him.

"Steve? Jesus." Nancy quickly went to him, and he tried to assure her that he was fine. "No, no, no. You're not. You're losing blood. Come on, sit. Alright?" Nancy helped Steve sit down, and he touched his wound that wasn't looking too good.

Chrissy touched her wounded neck in worry, thinking that it was gonna get worse too. She walked away from the group a little, and Eddie walked beside her while leaving the two girls to handle Steve.

"Here." Eddie offered her his handkerchief, and Chrissy looked at it with confusement. "What?" She asked. "You should stop the bleeding too." He placed his hands on her neck, and he tilted her head to get a better view of the wound.

"Hopefully you won't choke." He lightly chuckled, and he slightly raised her necklace to do it properly. He folded the handkerchief, and he wrapped it around her neck. He tied a knot while making sure it wasn't too tight.

"Is that fine?" He asked, and Chrissy nodded. "Thanks." She thanked him, and she touched her clothed neck. Now she had a black handkerchief placed on it, and to Eddie, it definitely made her look a little cooler. I mean, she was cool. But seeing a dark color on her was new.

"So, is everyone done?" Robin asked sarcastically while pretending to do something. She looked at the two pairs who were having their chats, and she felt like a fifth wheel.

Eddie climbed on a rock, and he looked at the thundering skies. "So, uh, this place is like Hawkins, but with monsters and nasty shit?" Eddie asked, still a little new to the upside-down.

"Pretty much," Nancy answered. Eddie was about to take a step, but Nancy turned back to him quickly. "Wait, watch out for the vines. It's all a hive mind." She warned, and Eddie looked at her confused.

"It's all a what?" He asked, not familiar with the word. "All the creepy crawlies around here. They're like, one or something. Step on a vine, you're stepping on a bat, you're stepping on Vecna." Steve explained, and Eddie started to be careful with where he was stepping at.

"But everything from our world is still here, right? Except for people, obviously?" Robin asked, having an idea. "As far as I understand it, yeah," Nancy answered. "So, theoretically, we could go to the police station and steal guns and grenades and whatever we need to blow up those bat things that are guarding the gate." Robin suggested, and Chrissy mentally agreed with her idea.

"I highly doubt the Hawkins PD has grenades, Robin. But guns, yeah, sure." Steve said, considering on doing her plan. "Well, we don't have to go all the way downtown for guns. I have guns in my bedroom." Nancy said, and Chrissy looked at her stunned.