Chapter 3: Unknown People, Unknown Places.

So far my day at hell consisted of me getting claustrophobic of the narrow halls and scared of the bathrooms. They have these huge mirrors and the walls are dark red with the bottom panel black. It's like I'm in Dracula's mansion or something.

That high dude named Jon left after lunch because he had another drug test. I wished him luck and he told me to go suck a dick, so he's very friendly.

I was currently walking around the lobby, looking for help on where I can get a black belt. I see a girl with orange hair talking to a group of people and I walk over, trying to be cool.

"Hey, where can I buy a black belt?" I ask her and tap my foot, talking with my hands. She grins at me and points at a hallway.

"Just down that hall to the store." She says and she gasps. "You're new aren't you? I'm Haley, here for being a lesbian." She laughs and shakes her head. Even she thinks this is ridiculous. "Well there's a party and you should come, in master room on the homosexual floor." She babbles.

I smile and nod, thinking about it. "I'll see what I can do. When is it?" I ask and she waves her hand.

"You'll hear it if your on my floor." She tells me. "What are you here for?" She questions and cocks her hips as if she was confused.

"I like boys." I shrug and she nods, humming.

"Nice, well what's your name?" She asks and we start to walk towards the hall.

"Brendon Urie." I tell her and smile, watching my feet as I walk. She nods and looks around.

"I need to go prepare for the party, so just head straight then take a left. I'll see you tonight hopefully!" She beams and pats my shoulder before rushing off the opposite direction.

I watch her go and keep my eyes on the hallway.

That cute boy that I met during lunch was currently walking down the hall with that stupid book in his hand. Come on, pay attention to me, I'm trying to be cute even though I'm dying inside.

I was walking on the other side of the hall, just watching him. How can he walk and read at the same time? That's talent. I smile to myself and walk by him, 'accidentally' bumping into him. I catch the book that he so happened to drop out of his hands.

I smile and he looks at me with an annoyed look, holding his hand out. I hid the book behind my back and grinned. "You shouldn't be walking and reading." I hum, teasing this cute boy.

"You bumped into me." He defends and gets closer to try to grab his book that I was holding behind me. "Give it back." He grumbles.

I grin and look at the book. "So what are you reading any--" I was cut off when the book was snatched out of my hand. I look at him and raise my brow. "Hey, I was just messing around." I say and look at the book he was reading.

"Yeah well you lost my spot." He grumbles and keeps walking. This boy, god just talk to me. I rush after him and stand in front.

"Hey, I'm sorry but can you help me? I'm trying to find the library and I think you can help me with that." I grin at him and he gives me a small smile back, nodding his head down the hall.

I need to get my textbooks at the library for my lessons tomorrow, the black belt isn't that important anymore.

"Follow me." He says and I do exactly that, I'd follow this boy anywhere. Well, I guess that's somewhat a lie.

I follow him down the hall, the air kind of awkward, I don't really know what to say. He's just really mysterious and I want to know more about him, I want to know him. He looks like a good person to be around.

"Did you hear about the party?" I ask him and he nods, looking down the halls. I nod and watch him. I wanna ask if he's going, I want to see him there.

We reach a large room and go in, its huge and kind of haunting. "Thanks." I tell him and he nods, heading out. "Wait!" I call and he turns around. "Will I see you at the party?" I ask, smiling a little.

He smiles at me. "Maybe you will." He said and walked out.

I smile to myself and look down at my hands. This night will be awesome.

After a second of grinning to myself, I head to the front desk and ring the little bell for the man behind the desk. Finally, a male librarian. Now all we have to do is break the 'homosexuals are abominations' stereotypes.

"Hello, um I need textbooks for these classes." I tell him and hand him my schedule. He nods and hums softly, scanning some books and entering my ID number, placing the books under my name.

"All yours." He says and pushes 5 text books across the desk to me. I stare at it wide eyed and nod.

"Thanks." I mumble and slide them into my arms, my arms being dragged down. I'm not a strong guy okay? I stumble and carry them out, practically panting.

I heard a voice and turned around. "You look like you need help buddy." He says and rushes over, carrying three. He had a beard and bright, shining eyes. A really nice smile, I could tell you that.

"Thank you so much, I didn't think I would make it to my floor." I chuckle and he smiles.

"No problem, I'm Spencer." He says and walks down the hall with me to the elevator. People are so nice here, why are they all here? They aren't doing anything wrong.

"I'm Brendon." I say and go into the elevator with him. He asks what floor and I say the third one. He looks at me and nods, like he understand why I'm here.

"I'm the fourth floor." He tells me as we go up the elevator.

"What floor is that?" I ask him.

"Alcohol addiction." He shrugs and walks out with me once the door was open. I tell him my room number and we head over, going inside. He helps me put away my books and grins. "I have to go, but see you later." He waves and heads out.

I say goodbye and close the door, then quickly collapsing on my bed. I'll see Ryan tonight, it will be amazing.

I can't wait.