19 ~ Wesley

It's been a week. The longest week of my life. Jacob seems to have caught onto my crush on Eliana and he is not happy. Every time I'm able to get a minute alone with her he butts in. Where was he all those other times? It seems to me he only takes interest in his girlfriend when someone else has. Possessive prick. Yesterday he glared at me as he placed his hand on Eliana's ass. I just laughed in response. Foolish boy, I've had that ass in my hands multiple times. And a few times when she wasn't wearing bottoms.

But I'm done watching this prick treat her like an object he can possess. He's like a fucking kid only wanting something when someone else takes interest in it. Making my way over to them I place a kiss directly to Eliana's lips and sit down next to her.

She glares at me and I smirk as her boyfriend starts to turn red. "What's wrong with you?"

"Jacob stop it, that's what he wants," Eliana sighs taking Jacob's hand.

Come on Eliana you couldn't let me have a little bit of fun. But she definitely liked the kiss or else her reaction would've been worse. Her boyfriend sits down as I glare at him before turning to Eliana. It's not like he's going to do anything, I know his secret.

"Sweetness, I overheard Mom asking you to thanksgiving dinner. Are you coming?"

She sighs and glances up at me, her eyes pleading for me not to do this. But when have I ever listened to her eyes when they aren't telling me to kiss her.

Yeah, Eliana has tells. When she's being innocently seductive and a naughty thought pops into her head she looks into my eyes then to my lips, away and back up at me. That's my favorite tell.

When she's annoyed she sometimes bites her bottom lip and avoids eye contact as if looking at you will make her more annoyed and biting her lip is the only thing keeping her from spilling her annoyance. It's sexy as hell.

She pulls me out of my thoughts with a punch to my arm. "What do you want Wes?"

Chuckling I glance at Jacob as he watches me. "You should come, sweetness. I make delicious stuffing."

She glares at me and her boyfriend finally speaks up. "I'm sorry—"

"You should be. You're a prick and I don't like you. I'm trying to steal your girlfriend from you because you don't deserve her. I just thought you should know."

He pales as I turn back to Eliana who is fuming. "Wesley, you—"

"Save your breath, princess." I lean closer into her space and she doesn't lean back. Honestly why does she even pretend to be mad at me. Tapping her nose I stand to my feet. "Also I'm having a Halloween party at my place tomorrow. You should come. See you around Jacob."

I walk off oddly satisfied with myself. Ah, Jacob, the stupid prick who's been sleeping behind Eliana's back and taking advantage of her slightly innocent personality. I only say slightly innocent because she's such a naughty girl when it comes to me. The way her pupils dilate when I tug her into my arms or talk dirty to her is enough imagery to help me finish in the shower. I didn't miss the way she shoved Jacob off that day he kissed her and tried to touch her ass. That ass is reserved for me and me only.

The rest of the day I continue my work until I receive a call from Ethan. I pick up immediately, he never calls me at work.

"What do you want?"

"Code red! Big code red! Husband with a gun! 4125 Alex Drive."

Shit. Quickly I head to my locker and grab my keys before running for the exit but not before bumping into Eliana and causing her to fall down.

"Wes!"

Grunting I pull her to her feet and take her with me. "Come on princess, I'll explain in the car."