10 ~ Eliana

I want to crawl in a hole and hide. Did I honestly just ask him if he's ever had anal sex? In front of his friends? And he wonders why I won't be with him. But it's not like I like him in that way. At least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself even when my body sets aflame from his touch and the way that he looks at me makes me warm inside or even how our stupid conversations are awkwardly comforting.

Instead of dwelling too long on my thoughts I pick up my book and start again only to be interrupted by Wesley calling again. What does he want this time?

After a few seconds I pick up.

"Eliana, come over."

"I'm fine." I don't want to feel his friends eyes on me wondering why I asked that weird question.

"Please," he begs. "I want to see you again. And my friends want to meet you."

I sure bet they do. Let's find out what the weird girl looks like. Although I'm sure Wes already showed them that terrible off guard picture he took of me last week. I was eating and had no chance to react.

"Please Eliana. Whatever you want. We are having subs and watching the game. If you don't like football you can just cuddle with me and Rex. Even if I probably will yell in your ear from time to time."

He's so annoying, but I can't deny that he is great at cuddling. Wes is a great guy, yet every time I'm around him I feel like I'm betraying Jacob.

"Eliana—"

It's like he knows I'm going to give in and he's just waiting for me to say yes. "I want dessert," I grumble closing my book and standing to my feet.

"I can give you a cream pie."

"I've never had one."

He chuckles. "Oh I know, baby."

"See you in 20, Wes." I hang up and slip on some shoes, then grab my keys before heading out.

I'm not doing anything wrong. Just two friends hanging out. Completely platonic. Even if I get a warm feeling in a certain area whenever his fingers caresses my skin. Turning up the music in the car I log out of my thoughts and focus on the road.

Arriving to Wesley's apartment I adjust my shorts and knock on the door. I hear shuffling and then the door opens, but Wesley isn't the one to answer.

"Wow, you're hot." I look at the guy with dyed grey hair, currently wearing a t-shirt and jeans. In an instant Rex comes running up moving around the guy to get to me. He jumps up on me and I pet his head. "Wes was right. No wonder he quit. I'm Ethan." He holds his hand out but before I can shake it, he's shoved out of the way and Wesley appears.

"Rex down. Hey gorgeous." He cups the sides of my neck and pulls me in placing a kiss to my forehead. Rex waits by my side.

Smiling, I place my hands on his chest and grip his shirt as I look into blue eyes. They're my favorite color and his are the perfect shade that seem to shine when he looks at me. "I've decided I want brownies, no pie."

"So no cream pie?"

A strangled cough sounds beside us and for a second I forgot we were in the company of others.

I quickly answer his question with a no and turn to the others to introduce myself when Wes turns me back to him.

"Eliana, I thought you wanted to try it?" He plays with the hem of my sweatshirt.

"Yeah, but now I want brownies. Plus if I try it and I'm disappointed then I'm going to be unsatisfied."

His hands drag lower and he pulls me closer. "Baby, I would never disappoint you."