Will you stay with me?

Start from the beginning

"Nee, Lefiya are you ok?"

Elfy said as she and Lefiya walked to their bedroom.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

She said as they both enter their room.

"You've been spacing off recently, even at Riveria's teachings you almost even fell to one of the holes of the dungeon."

"Eh? Sorry, sorry I've been training to hard again, I guess I should take a break."

"Are you sure? I've seen you when you're tired but not like this, you look like your thinking about something."

"...."

"Is it about the guy Aki was talking about?"

"Eh?"

"It is isn't it! Did he confess to you and your thinking what to say to him!?"

Elfy screamed as she holds her hand.

"No, no, no he didn't confess to me."

Lefiya said as she waves her hands. her ears turning a bit red.

"Eh really? Then why have you been spacing out?"

"Well.. It is something related about him."

Lefiya said as she looks to the window.

"What happened?

"Ummm.... I can't really tell you."

Lefiya said as she slowly gets to her bed, hugging a pillow at her chest.

"Come on, you could at least vent to me, I can lend an ear for you."

".... I guess I can tell you a bit."

Lefiya explained some bits of her problems, saying she learned something about him and how she doesn't know how to interact with him again.(Totally not lazy to write it in detail, I'm not sleep deprived you are! You're the one who spent all night grinding for Shikanoin! Not me I was touching grass!)

"(Wow, that's rough buddy.)"

Elfy thought, as she puts fire in the fire nation warship heading to the boiling rock, trying to save sokka's father(Yeah I was just reading the line and my brain thought it was a message from someone, this didn't happen take 2!)

TAKE 2

Lefiya explained some bits of her problems, saying she learned something about him and how she doesn't know how to interact with him again.

"Wow, he sounds like he has a lot of baggage."

"Yeah he does, It's getting really awkward."

"But I don't want it to be awkward, I want it back to be normal(Whelp normal as possible.)"

Lefiya said as she buries her head at her pillow.

"Hm, Then why don't you guys hangout?"

"Heh?"

"He doesn't think it's awkward between you, so why don't you guys talk it out, from what you said so far he doesn't seem like a guy who would want to stop being friends with you."

Elfy said as she closes her eyes and lays at her bed covering herself with the blanket.

"But, It's not my decision if you still want to be friends with him, but if you guys do make up, can we meet him, he can join our party next time, it's kinda weird that we haven't meet him yet, he has to get our approval if he even thinks of asking you out."

"hehe, I think your right, I'll think about it."

"Good, well good ni-*yawn*-ght."

Elfy said as she completely falls asleep.