Hearts of Iron

Começar do início

Yorktown: You gave your life to save me I'm so sorry.

Yorktown said crying

*BOOM*

Northampton: Enterprise...

Enty: Yes Northampton.

Northampton: We lost Hammann and Yorktown by a submarine attack.

Enty couldn't say anything she only dropped to her knees.

Enty: OH GOD NOOO!! How am I going to tell this to Hornet?

Enty said crying her heart out

(Present)

Enty: So you see. I tried to save her, it was a gamble and it cost Hammann's life.

Enterprise: ...

Enty: You're still young and you shouldn't be burdened with such a decision but you must accept that you cannot save everyone you can only give them a hand.

Enterprise lets go of Enty and then walks away.

Enty: She's like me, she carries the weight of a nation but she must know that she is not alone.

Enty stands up.

Enty: You are all young and have so much to learn but I too have learned something from you.

They all stood at attention.

Enty: You once again reminded me that we are not just weapons of war. This is why I will gladly join Azur Lane.

Wales: This is great but we would like to hear a lecture from you in the academy.

Enty: I must first find Enterprise after what she heard and saw she would break herself. And therefore it's my responsibility to mentor her to the best of my abilities. I can also teach you how to reach the full potential of your wisdom cube.

Illustrious: We would love to learn more about what we can do with our wisdom cubes.

Wales: But indeed you need to help Enterprise what you did is uncalled for.

Enty then looked back at them.

Enty: I have been too cruel with Enterprise I will need Belfast's help.

QE: Very well, Belfast.

Belfast: Of course your majesty.

Enterprise is walking down the hallway reflecting on what she saw.

Enterprise's mind: Yorktown she's still alive no need to panic.

Enterprise takes a deep breath.

Enterprise's mind: You can still protect them you have to be stronger.

Belfast: Enterprise!

Enterprise was pulled out of her thoughts.

Enterprise: What is it Belfast?

Belfast: I would like to take you somewhere.

Enterprise: Sorry but I'm too busy.

Belfast: I'm afraid that's not optional.

Belfast smiled sadistically.

Meanwhile at the beach.

Javelin: Um...

Javelin can see a lot of ship girls playing and relaxing at the beach.

Javelin: How did this happen?

Laffey: Javelin, you look worried.