"Both of our kids are already walking and soon they'll be talking more"

Levi smiled lightly and says "I know-"

"-And then they'll graduate highschool and go to college and leave us to die like the elders we'll grow into"Norie cut him off with a ramble and held her legs and cried softly.

Levi and Mikasa stared and he says "you know you skipped a whole lot of years in that explanation"

"Because it's the truth! Just watch, we'll blink and we'll be at Eren or Mikasa's wedding!"she spoke and then sobbed into her knees

Levi sighed and scooted closer and said "as sad as it sounds, that will happen"

He flinched when Norie sobbed louder and he mumbled "I shouldn't have said that"

"Darling listen to me"Levi says as lifted her head up softly.

Her lip was quivering and her eyes were trying to open but they would close when more tears and emotion will come out. Levi breathed out and wiped her face.

"What you just said won't be for a very and I mean very long time, so don't worry"Levi explained.

"Let's focus on now"

Mikasa cooed towards Norie and grabbed onto her shirt.

She smiled and grabbed her, she held her tightly.

------------------------

"Okay stay close to us, don't go anywhere"Levi explained to the toddlers.

"Yes Levi!"they responded.

The adults were taking the toddlers to see Wall Maria, for a brief history of what they were taught in highschool, back then over 1000 years ago sat walls that caged in towns.

Since apparently (how Levi explained it) "Many 15 or 20 meter dumbass looking creatures use to roam eating people", and their were scouts with gear that will kill them with blades.

"We need to find a woman with platinum blonde hair-Hello!"Erwin was cut off by a female voice.

They turned to look and saw the woman he was talking about, she has glasses that showed her sliver eyes and had a small build.

"My name's Rico! And I'll be taking you in a tour of the last wall to ever exist in the world!"she explained.

"How fun"Norie responded with a smile.

"Tell me where the life size Titan models are! Tell me where!"Hange yelled in excitement as she shook Erwin by the shoulders.

------------------------------

"They're scary"Historia spoke.

"Yeah..."Bertholdt says after.

The toddlers looked up at the tall Titans in front of them, they felt like ants or like a spec of dust on a window.

"Well...I'm not scared..."Eren squeaked out as he hid behind Mikasa.