FIVE

《︎𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯》︎

"First fight. Peter versus Tris." My head snaps up at the sound of this. There's no way. I look over and see Peter tap the mat before hopping up on it. This is definitely happening.

"It's Eric. He's just trying to get back at you." I hear Christina tell Tris.

That seems about right. Eric being a jerk per usual. I walk over to the mat. Four stops Tris to talk. I pull my eyes away and try to mind my own business.

"You going to cheer me on, Ghost? How nice of you." Peter teases as he stretches.

"I'm not taking sides." I mumble as I cross my arms.

"But who do you think will win?" He questions.

I bite my lip as I look at Tris. "Please don't kill her." I whisper.

Tris steps onto the mat. Peter winks at me before turning away. They both get in their fighting stance.

"All right there, stiff?" Peter asks. "Look like you're about to cry. Might take it easy on you if you cry." He teases, before throwing the first punch. Tris manages to back up, she punches him in the throat making him choke. They both throw a few punches but none of them were hard enough to knock the other out. At one point Tris had Peter's arm behind his back, kicking him in the stomach. I guess Peter got fed up with it eventually because he grabbed her and threw her to the ground.

"Come on. Stop playin' with each other." Eric mumbles. Tris stands but Peter socks her in the face. I see Four shake his head and walk off. Eric nods at Peter making him stomp her head, knocking her out.

I think everyone in the room winced at that moment. Eric walks up and nudges her with his foot. She doesn't budge. "Christina and Will, take her to the infirmary. She's out." He shakes his head walking away. Poor Tris.

Peter walks up to me. He didn't look too proud. He hissed as he looked between Me and Tris' weak body. "I think I might've killed her."

"Don't say that, jerk!" I whisper as I punch his arm. "Why would you beat up a girl like that?"

"I was doing what I was told. I'm submissive when it comes to Er-Bear." I grimace at the nickname Peter has assigned to Eric.

"You didn't have to knock her out though. She's out now thanks to you." I cross my arms.

"Just be thankful it wasn't you." I roll my eyes. "Look I'm sorry I beat up your girlfriend. There, you happy?" He says sarcastically. I say nothing and continue on my way. "Silent treatment? Seriously." I stay silent. "Fine. Go back to being invisible then." He spits knocking shoulders with me.

Jerk.

*******************************************

It was the next day. We were all getting ready for war games. Will, Christina, and I decided to go check on Tris. She still hasn't woken up since Peter knocked her out. Peter and I haven't said a word to each other since then. I want to talk, but I'm too stubborn and I don't want to break first. I guess I'm competitive in that way.

We arrived at the infirmary. Yikes. She looks rough. She starts to stir in her sleep. She slowly opens her eyes, squinting immediately at the bright light above the bed.

"Wow. You look..." Christina hesitates.

"Bad." I finish.

͏𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 || 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐬 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara