DIVERGENT

《︎𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯》︎

"We're lucky to be in The City. They say the war was terrible. That the rest of the world was destroyed. The founders built the wall to keep us safe and they divided us into five groups, factions, to keep the peace."

"The smart ones, the ones who value knowledge and logic are in Erudite. They know everything."

"Amity farm the land. They're all about kindness and harmony, always happy."

"Dauntless. They're our protectors, our soldiers, our police. Brave, fearless and free. Some people think Dauntless are crazy, which they kind of are. But either way I think they're awesome."

"Abnegation. Or as we like to call them "stiffs." They lead a simple life, selfless, dedicated to helping others. Even feed the Factionless, the ones who don't fit in anywhere. They're also trusted to run the government."

"Then there is my faction. Candor, where we value honesty and order. We tell the truth, even when you wish we wouldn't. I live here with my older brother, Adrien. If I'm being honest, which I always am, I live a difficult life. My father died about two years ago, which caused my mother to run off to God knows where. Ever since then my brother has been taking care of me. He doesn't do a very good job though. Let's just say, he definitely hates me. Which is fine. I don't really care that much. It's his words that hurt me and as if the verbal abuse wasn't enough, he started to physically abuse me."

"It's not like I will tell anyone though. It's funny, I'm in the most honest faction yet no one would believe this tall tale that is my life."

"Everyone knows where they belong in this God forsaken place. Except for me of course. "