(8) Confronting Elsa

Beginne am Anfang

"Anna there are these people called introverts. And they are the opposite of you." Y/n informs Anna.

"I'm not alone.... I have friends, remember?" Kristoff says ignoring her comment.

"You mean the love experts?" Anna asks/yells.

"Still not very confident on that subject." Y/n mumbles.

"Yes, the love experts!" Kristofff says smugly.

Anna kicks at about eyelevel for her, trying to find a foothold. Anna then realizes she's stuck.

"Please tell me I'm almost there."

She's only about six feet up. Her muscles shake.

"Does the air seem a bit thin to you up here?" She says trying to catch her breath.

Kristoff smirks, getting a kick out of her.

"Hang on."

He pulls the rope from his bag. Just then Olaf steps out from behind a rock and waves to Kristoff.

"Hey, Sven? Not sure if this is going to solve the problem, but I found a staircase that leads exactly where you want it to go!" Olaf helps them.

"Ha ha. Thank goodness. Catch!"

Anna drops off the cliff, and Y/n makes a pile of snow for her to fall into.

"Thanks! That was like a crazy trust exercise." Anna explains.

She hops up, brushes off her dress, and bounds off.

"Well I guess it's a good thing I'm your sister then." Y/n says walking away.

Kristoff watches after her, digging her instant reflex.

(Time Skip)

Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf approach Elsa's elegant ice palace.

"Whoa. Now that's ice. I might cry." Kristoff prepares.

"Go ahead." Anna tells him.

"We won't judge." Y/n assures.

The red head and the H/c climb the steps with Olaf. Sven tries to follow, but his hooves slip out from under him. He scrambles but can't get traction.

Kristoff runs to his aide.

"All right, take it easy. I gotcha." Kristoof tells him.

Kristoff settles Sven back down the stairs and pats him.

"You stay right here, buddy." Kristoff tells him.

Sven obediently plops his reindeer butt down and wags his tail. Kristoff climbs the stairs, admiring the ice details.

Kristoff whistles, "Flawless."

Anna arrives at the door. Hesitates.

"...Knock"

Y/n goes to her sister's side.

"...Just knock"

"...Why aren't they knocking?"

Y/n takes Anna's free hand in hers. Then she takes her free hand and puts it up in a knocking position smiling at her younger sister. Anna gains more confidence.

"Do you think they know how to knock?" Olaf asks Kristoff.

The girls finally KNOCK. The sound echoes inside. The ice doors slide open.

"Huh. It opened. That's a first." Anna mumbles.

The girls go to step in. Kristoff follows. Y/n gets a thought and stops him.