His eyes widened, and he was reminded of how easily she was able to affect him when he felt his already pounding heart skip a beat.

Holy shit.

He let his eyes fall closed as he placed his hands on her hips and instinctively tugged her closer.

But nothing could have prepared him for any of the emotions that small amount of contact brought to surface.

One noticeably prominent one: desire.

She was just so fucking close, and so damn soft.

He forced himself to back away slightly from her and slowed the kiss, smiling against her mouth when she giggled. He finally managed to pull almost all the way away, taking one more step back to take her in.

Ana was a complete vision. And after such a long time of not seeing her in person it was the only view he could ever want to see again.

"Can't break up with me now, your highness." He pointedly looked over his shoulder at his car or, more accurately, the parking spot he had miraculously been able to obtain.

She laughed at that, shaking her head with clear disbelief as she moved around him to get a better look. "No way! How did you even manage to do that?" She walked closer to his car and he felt strangely hot when she trailed her hand softly over its' hood.

Mason shrugged, "Fuck if I know." He stepped up against her, pulling her into his chest as she looked over the vehicle. "You're wearing my shirt," he muttered as he grabbed the bottom hem of said top.

Ana sighed, turning around in his arms and laying her chin on his chest to gaze up at him. "Yeah," her voice was wistful, "It doesn't smell like you anymore," and she pouted.

He couldn't explain why that specific moment made him feel so overwhelmed but fuck-.

"Let's go home," he told her.

Home sounded like a good idea right about now.

~~~

"What did you want to talk about?"

Mason let his hand trace up the inseam of Ana's pant leg, breath stuttering when he reached the middle of her thigh before he moved back down her calf.

They had gotten home roughly twenty minutes ago and had taken refuge in his bedroom after a brief greeting from Josh. They were laying on his bed now, his head draped over her legs as she rested on top of his pillows.

He had finally worked up enough courage to bring up the fact the he wanted to ask Ana something, but hadn't been able to continue the conversation yet. How was he even supposed to bring it up?

Mason suddenly felt her hand on his head and sighed with complete bliss when her nails lightly teased his scalp. "Mason?"

Holy fuck.

He tensed and she seemingly noticed as she adjusted slightly to sit up. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah," he cleared his throat. He wanted to thank her for being so concerned for him all the time, but his body was so warm that he couldn't focus on anything but the feel of her. "It's just that- well-," he sighed frustratedly.

Why couldn't he fucking speak?

"Whatever it is Mason, you can trust me. I love you." That was right; she loved him. And he loved her. Too much to suddenly be a fucking wuss about having the sex talk with her.

His shoulders loosened. "That one day when I told you I was a virgin, you said if we were to do anything," he began and he saw Ana nod encouragingly out of his peripheral. "What if I were to tell you that I want to do something now?"