Nightmares

Chapter 9:

You woke up, a scream caught in your throat from a nightmare. In your dream, you had relived the moment the guards seized you,cuffed you to the chair and tased you. You swallowed, throat dry.

Hands shaking, you opened the door to your room, padding down the almost pitch black corridors for water. Not that you knew where you were going. Your breath was shaky, feeling unnerved by the dream and making you zone out.

You hugged yourself, your pretty face pale from terror, as you walked aimlessly around the dark building.

Lost in your thoughts, you bumped into a hard chest, strong hands seizing your shoulders, a wave of new terror making you tense up.

Those hands relaxed their grip in recognition. "Y/N?," Peter said, surprised. Your fear immediately dissipated upon hearing his voice. "What are you doing out of your room?" he asked, voice full of concern. You assessed him, seeing his shirt's top buttons undone, his usually pristine appearance looking disheveled.

"I had a bad dream. I find it hard to sleep alone." You suddenly felt shame stain your cheeks, realising the innuendo. You shook your head. "I mean, I used to sleep in a room with my sibling." You craned your head up to meet his eyes, seeing his brows furrowed in thought.

Peter's hand slipped into yours and he said tenderly, "Come with me."

Your hands were entwined as you walked beside him, wondering where he was taking you. He stopped outside a metal door, which he unlocked with a keycard. You stepped inside to find a room not dissimilar from your own. A tiny bed supported by a metal frame was pushed against one of the walls.

"This is my room," he said. You turned around to meet his gaze, barely containing your smile at this kindness. "There is only one bed, but I can sleep on the floor."

"No," you said, perhaps a little too quickly. "It's your room, I don't want to impose. Please."

"It's no imposition," he said, stepping closer and brushing his thumb against your jaw. "But if you insist," he said, a slight smile curving his lips.

Fuck him and that beautiful smile.

"After you," he motioned with one hand. You climbed into his bed, suddenly feeling very nervous. You hadn't had much experience with boys before. Not ones as perfect as him anyway. Peter was unbuttoning just shirt, taking it off and leaving his whole upper body exposed. In the darkness, you could just make out the hard muscles of his body that his clothes hid. He undid his belt, the veins of his forearms catching the light and you blushed at your vulgar thoughts.

It felt extremely intimate, like you were about to fuck right there and then. You turned over on your side, facing the wall to avoid having any more fantasies.

You felt him climb into bed, making the mattress sink on one side. The bed was too small for him to not be pressed up to you. His warm breath tickled your neck and his arm protectively wrapped around your waist. You couldn't help but smile a little.

"Is that better?" He asked innocently, breath tickling your neck, making you suppress a shudder. You had a feeling that he knew exactly what he was doing.

"Much," you said, struggling to form words.

You wriggled to get comfortable and all thoughts left your head as you felt a hardness pressing against your back.

Holy thoughts. Holy thoughts

The room suddenly felt really hot. He sat up, sitting on the edge of the bed, head in his hands and cursing under his breath. You had never seen him so...uncontrolled.

You sat up too. "Everything okay?" You asked, uncertain.

He turned around, grabbing your chin "This is torture," he said, a strain in his voice, as he leaned in, his breath caressing your lips.

"I know," was all you could manage to say. You were drowning in desire. And so was he.

His gaze travelled to your lips, as your hands started to skim his arms, feeling the cords of lean muscle.

"I want you," he said, his usual restraint coming undone. Each one of his words was a caress, teasing your lips. Your hands ran down his bare back, savouring the feeling of skin on skin contact.

His need for you climaxed and he leaned in suddenly, kissing you. The kiss was savage and taking, rough and passionate, his tongue traced your lips, teasing your need for him. His strong hand grasped the small of your back, the other one holding your jaw. Your cheeks flushed, eyes half open in desire, nails digging into his back.

Your breaths came heavy, hearts beating at a furious pace with untamed desire. His kiss was unlike how you imagined it to be. It was devastating. It was addictive.

His body moved closer, making you move against the wall as he started to kiss the trace of your jaw. In between kisses, he spoke breathily

"You don't know how much I need you. You drive me crazy."

His kiss was a drug that you were getting lost in. His hands wrapped around your wrists and pinned them above your head, kissing your lips roughly.

You didn't know where this was going. "Wait. Wait," you said, out of breath. His iron grip left your wrist, and clasped one of your hands in his, stroking it.

He met your gaze and nodded, reading your expression. "Of course," he said, planting a passionate kiss on your knuckles. You blushed, despite the fact that you were close to having sex less than half a minute ago.

He lay down on his back, his head propped up by his arms, making his biceps look even bigger. You swallowed, suddenly feeling regret for stopping.

The bed was far too small to be in the position you were sleeping in earlier, so you slept on top of him, your head rested on his hard chest. One of his hands stroked your hair softly as you dozed off.

This chapter was written by Rain ☁️