"You jealous, Munson?"

⚠Warnings!!: Mentions of drug usage, swearing, smoking, verbal bullying

                                                                        Time: 10:45 am

                                                                   Location: Hawkins, Indiana

                                          3rd person POV

               "Steve 'The hair' Harrington." Eddie started, getting up from his seat. "The man who cares less about his grades than his reputation," he spoke again, finally having made his way over to the others table. Dustin and Mike shared a look. A look of utter fear about what was going to happen next. Eddie placed his hand on Steves shoulder, causing a slight shiver from the younger due to the surprise. "The man who used to shoot balls into laundry baskets!" He laughed. "Guess now you let bimbos gargle yours, huh?" He whispered, so only the people surrounding Steve could hear. Eddie wasn't exactly the nicest guy to Steve, but to be fair, Steve started it. And he wasn't exactly the nicest to Eddie, either.

             "At least I don't spend my every waking moment smoking weed or taking drugs, huh Munson?" He spat back, louder than Eddie would have liked, but practically everyone in the school heard rumors either way. "Well, getting a little personal, are we?" Eddie laughed again. "You know Steve, this might just be the reason people think of you as nothing but a douche," Eddie finished, patting Steve on the cheek. "Oh and, have fun with your bimbos!" Eddie shouted, slowly walking back to his chair, content with the show he just put on. "What Munson? You jealous? Is it because girls actually like me or is it that you aren't sitting next to me?" Steve yelled back, one last time. "You wish I was jealous Harrington!" Eddie finished, finally taking a seat back at his own table. 

            "Dude what the fuck was that?" Dustin asked, looking at Eddie. "A show," Eddie responded, in a serious tone. "Whatever, did you hear about the field trip you guys are going on?" Dustin asked, talking mostly to Eddie. "What?" Eddie stared, giving full attention. "The field trip? You're going to an amusement park? It's in three days?" Dustin reminded, confused. "The fuck?" Eddie stared, the two confusing each other. "...Anyways, yeah," Mike spoke up. "Do you know how long it's for? Hellfire club meetings might need to be rescheduled- Unless you guys can find some substitutes," Eddie responded. "I'm not sure. Maybe like a week," Mike said, mouth full of food. "That's disgusting," Eddie pointed out.

   "Right and-" Steve responded, getting cut off. "Harrington!" a familiar voice shouted. "Shit. Dustin I'll talk to you later, over," He finished, putting his radio into his backpack. "What do you want freak?" Steve spat. "Oh, nothing. I just wanted to apologize for my actions. Today, at lunch. I shouldn't have done that," he said, putting on the sincerest face he could. Steve rose an eyebrow. "Can we hug it out?" Eddie asked. "What? Isn't that for like, 5 year olds?" Steve asked, growing suspicious. "Well more or less. I just thought it'd make up for what I said to you," Eddie said, barely able to keep a straight face. "Uh.." Steve backed away, confused. "Dude what the fuck is on the side of your neck?" Eddie asked, in a faked panic. "What?!" Steve turned away, allowing Eddie to sneak up behind him and snip off a chunk of his precious hair with the pair of scissors he had hidden in his hand. "Hey Harrington, what shampoo do you use because holy shit!" Eddie laughed, making the other turn around and see the hair Eddie had in his hand.

     "MUNSON YOU BITCH!" Steve yelled. Eddie was hysterical, he thought this was the funniest shit ever. "Oh shit," Eddie teared up, holding his stomach. "Alright well, it was fun Harrington! I've got to go before you beat my ass ...or before I beat yours," Eddie laughed, saluting and running away. "Get your ass back here Munson you fucker!" Steve shouted, running after the older. Steve had caught up to Eddie at this point and pushed him to the ground. He was getting ready to full on beat the shit out of him- he was even in the position to. "Steve you're sitting on my dick." Eddie said, slightly out of breath. "What the fuck why'd you point that out of all things," Steve questioned, standing up as quickly as possible. "It was my tactic to get you the fuck off of me! Taadaa!" Eddie said, sarcastically shaking his hands. "No but seriously, the Steve Harrington, Hawkins high's pretty boy, just sat on my dick!" Eddie laughed in disbelief, slapping his forehead. "Holy shit! No do NOT go fucking telling people that I swear to- What are you doing." Steve asked as he watched Eddie grab his backpack. "Running!" Eddie shouted, running somewhere probably in the direction of where he lives. "Whatever. I'll just beat his ass tomorrow," Steve sighed, as he walked away.

Word count: 809

A/N:  Sobbing bc I hate my writing 💀

.

.