Chapter 6 - CONCEAL

Start from the beginning

"Ex-boyfriend?" Jungkook asked.

"I only have one ex, Kook." Taehyung snapped without looking at Jungkook and proceeded with washing the last glass on the sink.

"Oh. Sorry, didn't mean to pry." Jungkook said.

"It's okay. It's not you, really." Taehyung said with a sigh, and added, "It's from a suitor that I really don't like at all. He's annoying as fuck."

"Plus you don't like tulips." Jungkook said, with a small smile forming on his lips.

Taehyung laughed, "Yeah, and that too."

Jungkook wanted to probe if he's someone he knew, but fought the urge to do so.

"Okay, I'm done here. Let's go get the dogs." Taehyung said.

Taehyung was calling for Luna, but to his surprise, she didn't come.

"Where are they?" Taehyung mumbled.

"Yeontan, tannie! Here boy!" Jungkook called out...nothing.

Jungkook didn't know if Taehyung would mind if he followed him, but just did as the latter wasn't saying anything.

Taehyung went to Luna's playroom first but they weren't there. 

Next stop was Taehyung's small art / make up studio. Jungkook was looking around the room and was amazed at the artworks inside it.

"Wow, you drew these?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, on my free time. Where are they?!" Taehyung said as he went further inside the studio.

While Taehyung was looking, Jungkook saw a sketchpad lying around and his heart raced seeing the drawing, and remembered a similar scene from one of their concerts.

(Credits to the artist and image owner)

It's a drawing of him and Taehyung holding their mics. He quickly stepped away before Taehyung could see him looking at the drawing. He decided not to say anything about it.