A World Unified

~ The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe~ Proverbs 18:10

it's 7:43 and my phone is at 52%

Let's do this. 👩🏽✊🏾

___________________

The Druun fled away once they realized they could no longer eat, leaving the stoned group in silence as they stood still in front of the dark dragon gem.

The wind blew softly, almost whistling as it carried the dirt in its gentle current. Then, as if nearly hesitant, a blue light flickered— giving light against the darker themed statues. It hummed, beating as rhythmically as a new heartbeat.

It was silent again as it went dark, but just as a second past, the orb flared brightly in white and blue luminosity as giant ripples waved strongly from it. It broke through the debris and it's own barriers, eliminating the fleeing Druun as they screeched in defiance.

The ripples stretched beyond Fang and into the horizon, gliding among the plains and fields as they reached the stone dragons garden— the ripples caressed them before drifting above the sky and to the clouds they created.

The clouds thickened like a storm as they circled above Fang, rumbling loudly as they overlapped and covered the sky in a fuzzy blue color.

Water started to trickle to the ground, soon pattering as the rain fell from the sky. The water beat on the six statues like drums, darkening the stale gray color into a deeper gray.

Rayan blinked his brown eyes slowly as his consciousness returned to him, and he breathed heavily as he watched the stone wash away from his skin like a powered ash. A relieved smile made its way onto his face as he laughed in awe.

A large gasp next to his left ear made him turn his head, and he laughed louder with glimmered eyes once he saw (Y/N)'s beautiful irises meet his, not caring that the rain started to soak them.

The girl teared up as well as she chuckled wobbly, the two never looked away from the other as Rayan wrapped his arm around her waist and (Y/N) brought her other arm around his shoulder to bring him closer— pressing his forehead to hers lovingly.

Namaari watched this with a small smile of her own, as she woken up mere seconds ago, and she stepped back to give them space. A loud whoop from Boun made her jump as she looked down at the kid next to her.

"It worked!" He cheered, raising his arms above his head happily, "it worked— oh!" Boun wobbled as he exclaimed in surprise when he fell on his stomach, but laughed as the stone on his feet washed away while he idly kicked them.

Tong guffawed as the Ongis bounced excitedly on his shoulders, chittering and chattering animatedly as he raised a squealing Noi above his head.

(Y/N) giggled at everyone as they interacted, glad that her friends were able to accept Namaari. But she then gave Rayan a side eye, pursing her lips before easily steeping out of his arms to stand about three feet in front of him.

Rayan gave her a confused expression, "what's wro—? Ow!" He winced when she suddenly punched him harshly in shoulder, rubbing the soreness of its sting. He flinched at her glare but chuckled softly, "I deserve that..."

"Yes, you do!" (Y/N) fumed, feeling great now there wasn't any threats stopping her from scolding him. "What were you thinking?!"

Rayan could only stare into her furious eyes with adoration, his own brown eyes lidded as he struggled to give her an answer. "Uh—?"

"You went off on your own!"

"Yep."

"Nearly killing yourself!"