500 Years Ago

~ For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ ~ Philippians 1:19

After 8 weeks.... this story is FREAKIN BACK!!! Not sure if it's good in detail tho— again, it's been 8 weeks since I posted 💀

_______________________

Everyone gathered around the table as Rayan unfolded the map of the lands, flattening it out before looking up; "All right, everyone, here's the plan. The last gem piece is in Fang, the most heavily guarded of the five lands."

From next to him, (Y/N) frowned as he pointed at the canal where her home once was. Where Fang was now located. "Now, they're protected by an artificial canal that separates them from the rest of the world, the only way in or out is by water."

"Yes," (Y/N) nodded her head before smirking and jamming a thumb at Sisu, who grinned. "but lucky for us, we have an advantage."

Boun couldn't stop shaking as he let his imagination run wild as Rayan and (Y/N) equally pointed out the details of the plan.

. . . . . . .

Sisu popped her head out the water silently, eyeing the Fang guards above her before breathing out clouds of fog and waving her tail freeze them in their places while Rayan, (Y/N), and the others took down the remaining ones. "Now, the palace will be swarming with Fang soldiers."

They climbed up the stairs and squint their eyes to see that most of Fang was gathered around the entrance, guards and scouts watching carefully as the villagers chatted around. "To sneak past them, we'll need to—"

"I got this, guys." Boun huffed with a grin as he jumped out from the hiding place and alerting the guards as they surrounded him with their weapons pointed sharply at him. "I'll take care of the first wave!"

The child quickly beat them down, dancing in victory before Tong stumbles smoothly inside with his axe on his shoulder. "Tong will follow up with his giant axe of bad-axery while (Y/N) shoots her explosive arrows from above!" The man let out a battle cry and swung the axe down against the concrete, creating a split in the earth as the Fang guards whimpered and screamed, panicking and running once (Y/N) pulled back her arrows from the guards high posts and let them loose to explode upon impact.

"And then come the ongis and that crazy con-baby, who will toss the gem to the Mighty Sisudatu!" Noi and her Ongi's let out their own battle cries as they take on battles stances in the air and attack Chief Virana from her thrown. The Ongi's threw her off as Noi attaches herself to the staff and yanks the dragons gem from it, throwing it over to Sisu as the dragon slams the two half's of the gem together, creating a shockwave that destroys everything.

. . . . . .

"And then, bye-bye, binturis~" Boun chuckled smugly, Tuk-Tuk, Noi and the Ongi's smiling at him in amazement as Tong just rolled his eyes, Reva next to him just huffing and closing their eyes to sleep. The young boy wiggles his eyebrows. "Super flow plan, am I right?"

"Uh, no." Rayan deadpanned at him with crossed arms as (Y/N) stares at him in horror. "Yeah, that's not flow. That's a clog."

"I don't even have explosive arrows— w-why would I even destroy my home?!" (Y/N) shivered at the thought as Rayan sighed and patted her back softly, giving Boun a glare as the boy chuckled uneasily.