An Old Fight

~ Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others. ~ 1 Peter 4:10

"Nike Wushu" is the video. Its the type of fighting style (Y/N) uses, as well as the music for her nations festivals or celebrations!

Sorry this took a while guys, I lost motivation for a while and schools been digging their heels into my back and I missed my chance to take my SAT so I have to do a makeup on the 15th

So yeah.... I've been pretty busy lately!

___________________

As Namaari wordlessly ordered her army to raise their burning arrows, Rayan and (Y/N) stood just inches from the gate. He exhaled sharply, pushing his hat to cover his face.  "Okay. Note to self, don't die."

"Not a very good way to encourage yourself," (Y/N) scoffed as she grabbed her arrows, pulling her mask over her nose and brushing away fallen snow on her cloak as Rayan gave her the stink eye. "But you do you, I guess."

"You're not helping, (Y/N)."

"Eh, just giving my input in a dangerous situation." Rayan pulled a small but fond smile, watching as (Y/N) rolled her shoulders and pulled back an arrow on her bow.

He quickly looked away with simmered cheeks, not wanting to get caught checking her out as the gates opened slowly. The light and friendly dropped instantly as the sight of Namaari's figure, (Y/N) gripped her bow harder as Rayan played a easy grin.

"Hey there, Princess Undercut." He drawled out, signaling (Y/N) to stay near the gate as he and Namaari squared up closer to each other. "Fancy meeting you here."

Namaari's glaring expression didn't change as she spun her spear. "You, (Y/N), and the Dragon Gem pieces are coming with me."

"Hmm." Rayan pondered, feigning a thinking expression before letting out a deep chuckle as his sword glinted from underneath his cloak and (Y/N) pulled her arrow back tighter. "Our weapons here say we're not."

Namaari raised her hand and her army lifted their crossbows again, and Rayan scoffed, deciding to make a play at her action. "Yeah, I knew you couldn't handle rolling solo." (Y/N) tried not to looked at his sultry smirk and lidded eyes as Rayan titled his head. "You're nothing without your band~"

"Stand down." Namaari spoke, angered at his mocking as she lifted her spear again. "This shouldn't take long."

Raising a brow, Rayan hummed before nodding his head at (Y/N) and with great reluctance, she ever so slowly lowered her weapon. As the two circled each other, Rayan subtly glanced inside the village— seeing Tuk Tuk rolling by, smiling once again as he launched the first attack.

He jumped over Namaari's spear and countered with a overhead swing of his sword, staying low to the ground as they battled. (Y/N) darted her eyes overto the village and relaxed when she saw Reva running across the building's, Boun and the Ongi's on their back.

She tuned back in at Namaari's frustrated exclaim as Rayan rolled behind her and swung his sword again, this time stretching the whip and yanked the sword out of her hands and tossing it. "Did you need that, dep la?"

Namaari blocked his attack and kicked him away, looking at the sword in her hand and tossing it away with a shake of her head. "Nah."

He grunted as he held his stomach. "Looks like somebody's been taking classes."

"Rayan!" (Y/N) whisper shouted to the boy near her feet, frowning behind her mask when he only waved her off with a reassuring expression.

He got up again and the two fought with their fists, grunts and pained winces echoed between the icy terrain as (Y/N) caught Tong and Sisu running past everyone's eyes. Namaari managed to get the drop on him as she locked her legs around his neck and threw him off balance.