"What?? Am I not allowed to touch my soon to be wife now?" he asked teasingly. There was a loud scream as soon as the words left Ae's mouth drawing everyone's attention to us. Can was dancing in happiness soon after he heard those words.

"It's time to let everyone know. Besides, we need to plan the wedding so the earlier, the better." Ae replied. I had no other option than agreeing to him and then walking into the house beside him. Can informed all the people to be present in the hall and as soon as we entered there was loud cheers and the confetti were being blasted making paper shower.

Everyone began to greet us and we didn't even had to announce anything because Can already let everyone know and called for celebration. "You get fresh and change. I will look after everything." Ae assured. I smiled and nodded in response before hurrying back to my room.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom and rummaged through the cupboard to find something very important but it wasn't there. May be I should tell Can that I want to go out to the nearby medical store. I made the mental note of it before rushing to get fresh and switch to the party clothes.

I walked out of the room and descended the steps only to find everyone present and waiting for me. When I reached the base, Ae stepped forward and held my hand and then began to walk guiding me through the crowd.

Finally, we arrived at the small platform that was set up to make the announcement. Ae climbed first and then extended his hand towards me and I placed my hand in his while getting onto the platform. Soon, the hall was filled with silence and all members were looking at us.

Ae walked up to the mic and cleared his throat before beginning to speak. "Hello everyone, I would like to introduce to you all, the person whom I am going to marry soon. And from now on, I expect each and everyone of you to treat him with same respect as you have been till date. From now on, he will be my better half with whom I want to spend my life." Ae spoke and then turned around towards me.

He gestured me to come close and I took a careful step in his direction. He held my hand and then raised it flaunting to everyone the ring that he had slid into my ring finger when he had proposed. "I am going to marry Pete soon. So, from tomorrow, everyone will be assigned the task for wedding preparation." He announced.

There was clapping and howling sound mixed together as everyone joined us in celebration. The next moment, food and alcohol was flowing through the party as all got busy to enjoy. Ae wrapped his arm around me and guided me to the middle of the crowd. Soon, the lights went dim and music began to play in background.

"When did you arrange all this?" I asked while he pulled me against him and began to sway our bodies with the music. "I didn't do anything. This was Can's idea." He informed. "Did he knew everything in advance?" I asked.

"I guess so. He was all prepared with the plan." Ae replied. Through the corner of my eye I looked at my one and only trusted friend of mine in the mansion who was busy talking to his boyfriend. "Can seemed to be more than happy after the news was disclosed." Ae stated.

"Yes... I can see that... Ummm... Ae, Can I go out tomorrow?" I asked. I needed his permission to go out for a mini shopping. "You can... But take people with you. I don't want anyone trying to harm you." He replied.

"I'll ask Can to tag along. I won't be gone long.... Promise." I tried to assure. He hummed in response and then moved to spin me before grabbing me again and going with the slow pace. He didn't ask where I was headed to. I guess, he trusts me enough now that I won't betray him.

By the time the party was over, most of the people had already passed out while some of the sober ones were dragging them out. The hall looked a complete mess now and Ae just shook his head looking at the entire view.

I was about to return back to my bedroom with Ae when Can showed up with a cute puppy face. "Can I borrow Pete for a while?" he asked innocently to Ae, making a begging face. Ae looked at him for a while and sighed before allowing me to go along but said in a firm voice, "Not more than 15 minutes."

We both nodded before disappearing from the place. Can dragged me to his room and then closed the door immediately. "So, did you tell him everything?" he asked. "I did... And he too." I replied. "Oh!! That's great... And should I expect the good news too?" he asked while wriggling his eyebrows.

"I don't know Can!! I don't have the kit to verify. I rummaged through my cupboards after returning but it wasn't there. I had asked for Ae's permission to go out tomorrow. And he had already agreed. I already informed him that I am taking you with me. I need to buy new kit." I disclosed.

"Oh!! Wait a second." He said while rushing to his closet and opening the drawer. He pulled out something and then returned back to me with excitement. "I knew you would need this so I already brought." He said while handing me the paper bag.

I peeped inside to see the pregnancy test kit. "Thank you Can!! Thank you so much." I said while hugging him tightly. "Pete!! You are squeezing me too tightly!! Did that beast gave you his strength too when you were on vacation?" Can complained.

I pulled away while smiling sheepishly. "Sorry na khrab... I was a bit excited. Then.... I'll go and check and let you know." I said. "Okay... You can leave... My brother will be watching the clock counting the minutes. Let's talk tomorrow." He said.

I walked out of the room and he accompanied me till the door. After greeting him good night, I hurried back to my room. I climbed the stairs quickly before rushing towards the door. I pushed it open and then locked it before moving to grab the pyjama and bolting in the direction of the bathroom.

I first proceeded to use the kit. After I was done with the business, I leisurely slid into my pyjama and waited for the time to pass so that I can check the results. I had my fingers crossed while impatiently waiting for the test result.

As soon as it was time, I picked it up and checked it only to have the disappointment that I feared. I thought that there might be some issue and the test might have failed so I tried again hoping the result will change this time. But to my utter disappointment, the results remained the same – negative.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I held the test kit in my hand and looked at it. How I wish I can see that it would give me the positive result the second time just so that I can give myself a little hope. I started to feel empty from inside and was about to crash when there was a knock on the door.