SS - he's different......

Basically horikita's pov on the previous chapter.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Agony is what I'm experiencing right now.
I'm in agony because of all the effort I've put into all of this. I'm in agony from all the work I put in just to get her to pay attention.

Yet. I still try to get her attention, even if it hurts me. For her acknowledgment. For her to see how far I'd come... Despite this, she continues to ignore me. Ignore all my efforts. Ignore everything.

Sobbing, I fell to the ground still feeling the blow she gave to me. Then she starts walking away. I kept crying and crying.... And crying...

Yet. I still remember what she said to me..

'You still are a stubborn little sister'

'My sister in assigned in Class D and I'm the one who bears the shame of it'

'You never noticed anything. Even if it's Infront of you"

'You still believe you far better than others.
Yet you are no better than them'

"I've tried everything I can to guide you on the right path, but you always manage to get yourself lost."

'You still think being isolated is more than enough. So you push people away from you just because they wanted let you see what you can't see'

(Honestly this ☝️ I disagree since I legit did my group projects alone and just messaged my group that I finished it🗿🗿🗿)

I almost fell down again when I got up, and the pain that she planted on me. As I walked out of the alley and sat down on the seat, I couldn't stop the tears from streaming down my cheeks.

Trying to get her to recognise me for all those years has always resulted in me getting wounded. But then she vanished from my life all of a sudden. I asked mom about her whereabouts, but she did not respond.

I'm thinking about it now. Why? Why am I attempting to attract her attention and acknowledgement? Yet she hurts me. But I still don't give up but why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Wh-

Huh?

'A bar of chocolate?

Looking up, I notice someone holding it for me. I slowly raised my head to inspect the source. It was a silhouette in the dark, yet their golden eyes glowed brightly. They appeared to be dressed in the same uniform as myself, except….

It took me a while but I realized who this figure was.

"Aren't you th-" I was about to ask him a question when he cut me off before I could continue.

"Yes I'm the boy that got accepted in this school"

So it was him. I know a lot about this boy.  my classmates would always talk about him. Even though the teacher is right Infront of them, Yet the teacher doesn't do anything.