Chapter 3 - A Friend to pass the time.

I graduated from highschool now im just going to college. All I'm saying

--------------------------------------------------------------
It's been about two days ever since I had to run from that girl on the rooftop. Her name appears to be kushida kikyo, based on the information I've obtained from the students talking with her.

Fortunately, she didn't see my face when I ran into her on the roof. She also mentioned a girl named 'horikita,' who she appears to have a grudge against and wants her to be expelled.

Now is the time to put my thoughts aside and move on to something else. I finished my meal and put the plate into the sink. After that, I dressed up, grabbed my bag, and proceeded to go for school.

Fortunately, no students were using the elevator at this time. So I took the elevator and selected the bottom floor. When the door opened, several students stood in front of me. Fortunately, their backs were to me, so they couldn't see me for the time being.

To avoid being spotted by them, I decided to walk slowly. One turns around abruptly to speak with a friend. I stepped to the side and was out of her sight. She then shifts her attention to another girl, whom I recognize from the entry ceremony.

If my memory serves me well, she was one of those who listened to the whole ceremony with a bright smile on her face. it was a girl with long strawberry-blonde hair and blue eyes. She also appears to be the center of the group, as she is continually drawn into conversations.

Welp time for me to stop being a very creepy observant man.

To avoid being noticed, I went the opposite direction of them.
I've been taking the same route to school for the past few days, which has worked out well in my perspective. No one was nearby, and no one went there, so it was the ideal location for me to get to my class without being seen.

----

'🔔'

A/N: this a bell sound don't question it it's a bell sound.

The bell rings. Indicating that school has come to a close. My teacher or Hoshimiya-sensei was a bit odd today since she was more 'clingy'

Her choice of words was more bold. Nonetheless, I was uninterested because I didn't know a single thing about it. I went to my classroom door after gathering my belongings, but as I was ready to open it, I heard footsteps.

After a few seconds, it appeared that the footsteps were gradually fading away. I opened the door after determining that no one was present.

'phew wonder what was that about?'

Slowly descending the stairs while checking for students, I arrived safely at the bottom floor, where I immediately went back up.
For an obvious reason.

There were students everywhere back there, and if I stayed more than 2 seconds, I would almost certainly be noticed. It's a good thing I was able to flee swiftly. Now for my backup plan.

I went up two floors before coming to a stop at a fire exit. There was no fire of any kind at the time, but it was important to use this today.

There are a few additional spots I could've gone to, but this is the one where I'm least likely to be seen. I've already memorized around 80% of this school, mostly for exits and entrances, whereas outside of school, I've probably only memorized about 10%.

There were stairs leading down to the bottom when I unlocked the fire exit. Fortunately, it's on the side of the school, so no one will notice me unless they walk around to the side.