Chapter 2 - First my name now my face?

I wake up, to hear my phone ringing. It was my alarm, It is already 5:26 AM and school will begin in around 3-4 hours.

I got up from my bed and then proceeded to make nothing.........................................................................................................................I forgot to buy food yesterday....

Well I guess I can make a quick trip to buy some food then. I then changed my clothes, got my phone, and was about to leave my room when I came to a halt.

How am I supposed to go out there without getting noticed? Hm I suppose it is Early in the morning so most students would probably be asleep or just awake but resting in their rooms.

I then open my door and head to the elevator, where I notice that it is in use this time. What should I do now? Taking the stairs is a possibility, but there is a significant risk of being seen.

I wouldn't be in this situation right now if I had just bought some food yesterday. Looking at the elevator again, the students are still using it.

Then there are the stairs. Let me remind you that I'm on the top floor, and the first floor had 20 rooms when I looked at it yesterday. To summarize, there are 20 rooms on each floor. Do you see the problem here?

I'll wait for the elevator then...

------
Because the students were no longer using the elevator, I walked inside and got down on my knees, praying not to be discovered.

Nah I didn't do any that, I just stood around like an idiot waiting for his dad to come home with the milk.

Thankfully it got to the bottom floor without any problems, the door opened to reveal no one, which was a relief. I took a closer look around and noticed a group of students on the right talking to each other, while another group of students on the left was doing the same.

Thankfully, no one was looking at me, so I was able to make a quick getaway. Phew, now onto the second stage of my problem.

Because it is still early in the morning, no one appears to be around. Thankfully I looked around here yesterday, when I was going to the dorms I spotted a convenience store nearby.

When I turned the corner, I saw the convenience shop I had mentioned. Now that I'd entered the store, I silently hastened to obtain what I needed, but there was something that made me pause for a second.

'free?' I thought holding the one of the 'free' products. Is it only for students who have used up all of their points? No The school has granted you 100,000 points so that you can purchase your necessities.

So, would that mean that someone is not getting 100,000 points? Or is it for idiots who spend all their points in a single day?

I stopped my thoughts as I have more important business now. But when I passed by some of the food products one caught my attention.

'instant noodles?' I grabbed the product with my right hand and proceeded to look at the back.

'So simply boiling this and then mixing in the sauce that comes with it makes beef noodles?'

I then placed it in my basket with the rest of my items and proceeded to the checkout. It appears that the chairman meant it when she said that everyone on staff knows who I am because she had no objections to my presence.

As I walked out of the store, I noticed some students conversing. Three people appear to be attempting to agitate the single red haired student.

I just stood there observing their behaviors till they ultimately decided to ditch the red-haired female. However, something they stated piqued my interest the word 'defect.'