Chapter 1 - First day now everyone knows my name.

I walked into the school and promptly headed to my class's location as to not get found. It appeared to be the floor prior to the rooftop. I understand why it's on such a high floor, but they could at least have an elevator.

Finally, I'm here on at the floor where my class would be. I looked around and noticed few empty classrooms. But there was one that had been rebuilt rather than being empty.

I then proceeded to the classroom, where the words 'Class-E' were written.

I only saw one seat in the middle of the classroom when I opened it. I approached the seat and saw my name inscribed on it.

I set my bag down and began walking around. It should be alright because I have about 5 minutes till homeroom begins.

There appeared to be some little cameras in the room. A typical high school student would not notice, but introverts who are keen observers can easily see these.

I sat down in my seat, pleased with what I had discovered, and waited for homeroom to begin.

I heard the classroom door open to see a woman that looked like she was in her mid 20s, lightly breathing for air.

"Haah~ why does the classroom have to be so far away?" She said, unknown to her, that I was right here listening.

She went to the podium and started to gather her things.

"Looks like he's not here yet," she mumbled.

Luckily, I faintly heard what she said.

"Ano?" She jumped after hearing my voice. Is my voice that scary?

"AHHH!! Oh wait your my student. Hehehe sorry for not noticing you" she apologize after almost breaking my ear drums.

"Your presence is really easy for me to miss, so I'm very sorry!" She screamed.

"Alright, let's start with the introductions. My name is Hoshimiya Chie. I used to teach a different class, but since the school's chairman enrolled you here, I'm supposed to be your new homeroom teacher. I teach biology and chemistry. Nice to meet you! "

She sent a smile my way as she finished her introduction.

"Now I'm going to hand out your school ID cards. This will act as a debit card, just swipe it and boom!. You can buy anything at this school, so spend wisely!"

"You will automatically get 100,000 points this month."

Silence filled the room, but if I were in a normal classroom right now, I'm sure people would be surprised by this. I wouldn't blame them for 100,000 points, hm.. Is there a catch?

"Do you have any questions, Kiyotaka-kun?" I shook my head from side to side but got confused as she called me by my first name all of a sudden.

"well, that's all I have, but before I leave."
She walked towards me and took out her phone.

She then lowers herself to my level and leans forward. While she smiled even wider, the tip of my nose almost brushed her chest

"Let's exchange contacts Kiyotaka-kun!."

I raised a brow at her as she smiled even wider than before.

"Can I refuse?" After that statement, I noticed her smile twitching as she let out a dark aura.

"Fine, I accept sensei."

"Yay! We'll see you later then!".

I received a girl's contact for the first time in my life. If I claimed I wasn't happy, I'd be lying, but it was my teacher....