prologue

I am now currently standing in front of the school. where I would spend three years of my life without any disturbance from the outside world.

But....something seems off...

looking around, seeing that many students. more specifically females are looking at me weirdly. I've read on the internet that saying female to someone specifically named 'karen' might offend them since they have changed their pronoun or race.

I don't really get it but internet-sensei is always right.

Ignoring that I decide to not waste any more time standing here. Walking around I felt many gazes on me. I can't say I'm comfortable being stared at.

I suddenly hear a voice which stopped me from my tracks.

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka The principal would like to speak to you. Again Ayanokoji Kiyotaka the principal would like to see you"

The principal?. I've only been in here for 4 minutes and I'm already getting called by the principal?...

I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything bad so the principal would want to speak to me. Well, whatever I shouldn't waste time I guess.

I walked forward but ultimately stopped.
'wait where's the principal's office?'

Suddenly a voice can be heard from the speaker again.

"The principal should be in the faculty office waiting for you."

Did she just read my mind?... Nah I'm overthinking things. Wait a minute. where's the faculty office?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Luckily with some guidance from the staff from the school, I got to the faculty office. Let me also remind you that all the people I got guidance from are woman.

Walking past them I reached the principal's office.

"Oh! you've arrived. How about you sit over there." I silently did what she said to me.

"So before we start Ayanokoji Kiyotaka have you noticed something strange in this school?"

"Strange?.. what strange?"

"I'm sure you have questions like 'why are only girls here' or 'why is there no males?' right?"

"I guess..."

"Well this very school you are currently standing on is an all-girl school!"

Huh?

"Sorry, but can you repeat that?"

"Hm? You're currently standing in an all-girl school!"

Huh? Then how did I get accepted into this school then?

"Then how did I get accepted then?" I asked

"Unfortunately. That is something I can not tell you"

I wanted to pry further but it looked like she wasn't going say anything.

"Don't worry I've talked to every teacher and staff member about you transferring to this school."

"I see... But what would the students think?"

"Hm? Don't worry as long as you don't do any perverted things I'm sure they won't mind. But I'm positive enough that you aren't a pervert so I think the students will accept you."

No I don't think they'll except me even if I wasn't a Pervert.

"I have also made a special uniform for you as you can see you are currently wearing it"

"Ok... Is there anything else?"

"Well, there is one more thing. All classes have been divided by 4. Class A, B, C, and D.

" but this year is special because you are currently going to be in Class E."

"I see"

"You will the only student in that class since you are the only boy after all I can guess you'd want to at least keep a low profile."

I nodded

"And as for your teacher well she used to teach a different class but now I made the decision to let her teach you. Well that's everything I have to say. You can go now"

"Ok..well I'll be off then." I stand up from the chair and walked towards the door.

"bye-bye" she waved.

Leaving the principal's office I was met with some of the staff members looking at me smiling widely for some reason.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well that escalated very quickly. So I'm a  boy in an all girl school.........I mean I guess this isn't that bad.

I just have to not get found..

which is impossible.

Matsuo-san said that this school doesn't let anyone inside unless your a student or a staff. I got surprised that such school actually exist that I wanted to enroll here. With the help of Matsuo-san I got in but he didn't mention that this was an all girl school.

Did he not say it because he wanted to fool me Or did he really not know?

While I was in my thoughts I hear click! Sound. The same sound that a phone would make if your taking a picture.

'hm?' I turned to the sound to see a girl with her phone and rapidly clicking her phone.

"Uhh can I ask you to delete tha-" I wasn't even done with my sentence as she was already gone from my sight.

Great some stranger just took a photo of me and ran away. Can this day get any worse?

----

Yo 😐✋