🙏Vat Savitri Special 🙏

Start from the beginning

Raghav is sheepishly smile and bite hardly on pallavi's neck and she is shockingly look at him.

He wink at her and play with his children.

After lunch they are putting baby in cradles and start packing thier stuff in bags as they are planning to return home today night only.

Pallavi almost done packing and Raghav just increase her work by making her irritate and not letting her do work and tease her kiss her and nuzzle into her crook of neck and make her breathless pallavi now become more and more irritated now she can't tolerate more and finally she found one stick from garden and start biting raghav with it and he runs in whole house and shouting pallavi's name, she is run behind him with stick.

Raghav's shouting voice wake up babies and they are laughing loudly see thier parents antique.

Mumma kya kal rahe ho?
Daddy ko kyu mar rahe ho?

Pallavi :- bachha daddy ko nahi me to bada mosquito ki pitai chal rahi hai aur bich me koi aaya to wo bhi mar khayega.

Both twins quite now and sit silently.
Enjoy biting thier daddy and smiles silently.

Angel's laugh widely and that echo whole hallroom and both twins are look at eachother and dancing and jumping and laughing loudly more and more.

Ignoring farhad and Amma in background.

Sab samaj aa jayega aaj kon romance killer hai or kon over enthusiastic romance king hai.

Saree ka dukan Lagta hai maro mat na. Bahot jor se Lagta hai tumhe pata bhi hai ye jadu nahi stick hai aur meine ese kya kar diya tumhe pyar hi kar raha tha Thodu sa romance.... Par tum bada pathhar dil nikala Palllavi apne pati ko pyar hi nahi karti Bas jab dekho marti rehta hai...

Aaahhh....bahot jor se laga mere ko abb dikhata hai tumhe me and now he runs behind pallavi and come outside toward garden area.

He take water pipe and turn nobe on and start attacking with water flow and make pallavi wet and here two twins become obedient child thier mother saying that take care of Paridhi baby I Mean Pari baby as she is alone sleep in cradle.

Both twins are silently playing near PARI baby.

Here in the garden area Pallavi and Raghav both drench in water and tottaly dirty with mud and grass and water.

They are come inside the house and go directly to the bathroom as Raghav hold Pallaviii in bridal style.

Both again drench in water but this time bathroom shower and get clean Pallavi is about to go out raghav held her hand and pull her closer and caress her waist that makes her escaping the moans softly and Raghav hold on her tighten and he pushed h...

Both again drench in water but this time bathroom shower and get clean Pallavi is about to go out raghav held her hand and pull her closer and caress her waist that makes her escaping the moans softly and Raghav hold on her tighten and he pushed her toward wall and start attacking by kisses. Pallavi's moans not hear out side as bathroom glass sounds proof.