Provoke

•❅──────✧❅22❅✧──────❅•

I entered the safe house where he was being rehabilitated... and as usual I wasn't welcome there.... I usually went around this time to see him coz I knew it was his time to sleep, and I was in no mood to listen to his bitter words.... after all his words hurt me the most... since he was my hero... my hero since our parents passed....

I brought him his favourite flowers and food... and gave it to the maid who smiled at me... I verified with her before entering the room, at no cost did I have the energy to face an awake Yoongi... I had enough verbal abuse for today.... I walked in watching him lay in peace, his shoulder was getting better day by day..... I was glad....

Yoongi: I met your love interest... the on your brother already loves...

Jungkook: Ah... hyung... you are awake... I'll call the nurse....

Yup that was my cue to fuck off I was about to go when he called me by name like a stranger....

Yoongi: Jungkook-ssi.... you need to stop....

Jungkook: S-stop what?

Yoongi: Stop causing trouble in the family.... I already lost you over a girl.... I don't want to lose Jimin too....

There... he said those words and it pierced into my heart like a white hot knife... tears immediately started flowing of my eyes as I kneeled down near his bed....

Jungkook: H-hyung you haven't lost me... I'm right here... I'm always here always have been.... you need to stop... stop pushing me away... I don't know how long I can do this... I am sorry for everything hm?... let me take care of you... p-please....?

He simply looked away to the window..... As I continued to beg him... he was cold as ice

Yoongi: I don't want anything from you... just.... just...stop causing problems in my family...

Jungkook: B-but we are in the same-

Yoongi: We are not.... we are just acquaintances in business... thank you for seeing me... now find your way out...

Jungkook: H-hyung

Yoongi: Stop calling me that... I am not your Hyung... haven't I made that clear already?

I looked at the door since I saw another man stand there... oh this can't be good.... it was Jin hyung staring down at me as I looked at him with my teary eyes....

Jungkook: Jin Hyun-ng.... I....

I immediately stopped speaking as he showed me his palm asking to stop.....

Jin: I told you I don't want to see your face again....

Jungkook: Hyung please.... I know... I have hurt you all.... but please.... don't throw me out like this.... scold me.... beat me up.... just don't disown me—I have no one....

Jin: Fine.... If you say so....

And in no time he picked me up holding my collar and punched my face... I didn't complain.... I could use a beating.... If he would just kill me it would all be easier.... maybe that's what I have to do now.... provoke them to kill me.... before I could think again, he had punched my gut harder than the first punch, I looked at Yoongi Hyung, thinking he would say something, protest a little... anything at all.... but he simply looked away...

Yoongi: I'm trying to sleep Hyung, take this outside....

Jungkook: Fine... if you think I killed Lia, then kill me already...

And suddenly I had their attention... the two just looked at each other and then at me...

Jin: What did you say?

Jungkook: Kill me Hyung.... let's just make it easier for us all... I... should have died anyways....

He punched me again.....  I gave up... I just lay on the floor as I coughed some blood.... the amount of momentum his punches gained due to his broad shoulders... his punches was no joke... I simply lay on the floor... completely given up on everything.... I could feel my head spinning....

Jin: Fight back!... is this what I have taught you?....

Jungkook: I - I deserve to die.....

Jin: Have you lost your mind?

I could hear his faint voice... just like he used to yell at me when I gave up during our practice sessions.... I just wanted to sleep... maybe if I closed my eyes at this beautiful moment....

Yoongi's POV

I saw him lay lifeless on the floor, he had passed out... and what he said few seconds back had shook us all... did we push him that much?... so much that he didn't want to live anymore?.... that's not the Jungkook we knew... but the look on his face, it was clear he wasn't joking.... I looked at Hyung who knelt caressing Jungkook cheek lovingly where he had landed his super punch.....

Jin: Shit, What have I done...

I called in the maids who came in... But there was no way they could lift someone like Jungkook... I looked at Jin as he refused to lift him obviously coz he couldn't.... Jungkook was heavy.. but the clueless maids, looked at Jin and he sighed heavily rolling his eyes... finally lifting Jungkook from one side while the three other maids lifted him from the other side, placing him beside my bed calling the doctor almost immediately,

I glare at Jin Hyung as the doctor announces he has broken ribs... and a possible mildly punctured lung... as he looks at me with a blank face as I speak making my point clear...

Yoongi: Can't you just go a little easy on him? I don't have the mental strength to attend another funeral....

Jin: Funeral? Shut up... don't say shit like that again... he is my brother too you know?

Yoongi: Then treat him like one... we are the only people he has....

Jin: Then why can't he just tell us why he killed her....

Yoongi: Maybe he really wasn't involved.... why would he kill her? They were happy... at least a little bit... I remember him all excited for the medical check-up.... maybe she did something

Jin: Stop... we aren't going to talk about my dead sister again...

Buzz

Yoongi: Then don't punch my very much alive brother again....

Buzz

Jin: Hey I told him to not come in front of me.... the fuck his phone is buzzing so much....who the fuck is texting him so much...

Buzz

The two brothers looked at each other.... smiling.... as a mischievous idea popped in their head.... they immediately scanned Jungkook's thumb on the phone screen expecting it to open but it didnt...

Yoongi: Kids these days... they have so much in their phone they even lock it so well....

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•