Dinah raised an eyebrow. The girl was right, even though she'd only shown up to half of her classes, she remembered occasionally seeing Camila across the classroom. That didn't make them anything close to friends, though.

"Camila, you really need to go home," Dinah reiterated. She didn't wait for a response, instead she took the girl by the arm and pulled her up from the couch. Camila only giggled as Dinah led her over to the door and out into the hallway.

"I have to go home?"

"Yes," Dinah nodded, pointing towards the elevator down the hallway. Camila's smile finally faltered, but she didn't get a chance to respond before Dinah was closing the door in the small girl's face. She turned back to her roommates.

"What the hell was that?" Normani walked up beside Dinah and made sure the door was locked. All three girls knew what Camila had done to Lauren, and they knew she didn't deserve any of their hospitality.

"She was acting like an idiot," Lauren observed, laughing bitterly.

"She's right," Ally nodded. The oldest girl suddenly grew concerned. "She was acting strange."

Lauren shrugged and dismissed the thought. "She's probably drunk," she chuckled and walked back into the kitchen. "It's supposed to rain tonight," she added, trying to get her mind off of Camila. What had she been doing here? Lauren crinkled her nose, thinking back to when her high school life had taken a turn for the worse.

-

4 years ago

"It's funny because it's true, Lo," Dinah laughed from across the table. Lauren looked up from her food and stuck her tongue out at her friend.

"There's no way he likes me," Lauren rolled her eyes. She looked back down at the table and bit her lip. "Plus, he's not even cute. I'm not into guys like that."

"Or maybe you're not into guys at all."

The voice from behind Lauren caused all four girls to look up from their phones. Except for Lauren, who realized her phone wasn't sitting next to her on the table like it usually was. There was a sinking feeling in her stomach and she turned around, knowing exactly who the voice belonged to.

"That's interesting," Camila laughed, scrolling through the phone in her hands. Lauren's phone. "I knew you were gay, but I didn't know you were this gay," she sneered, raising an eyebrow and looking up at Lauren.

"Don't you dare, Cabello," Dinah shot up out of her seat. The Polynesian girl wasn't exactly sure what Camila was talking about, but she'd seen the look of horror on Lauren's face, and assumed this was something important. All the girls at the table had fallen victim to Camila Cabello at one point or another, and they knew how it felt.

"You know, too?" Camila didn't seem at all afraid of the taller girl who was now hovering over her. She waved the phone in front of Dinah's face and turned away before she could snatch it out of her hands. By now, they'd drawn the attention of the cafeteria. It was as if all eyes were on them.

"I don't know, Tori," Camila mocked Lauren's voice. Lauren's heart dropped into her chest when she realized what Camila had found. "I told him I was gay, and he seemed like he was okay with it. I don't know how I'm going to tell my mother, though," Camila read through Lauren's messages and laughed, rolling her eyes.

"I knew it," Camila sneered. She tossed the phone in Lauren's direction and Normani had to dive out of her chair to catch the device before it fell to the ground. Lauren was still frozen.

"What the hell, Cabello?" Dinah yelled after the girl, who was already walking back to her table where the other cheerleaders sat waiting for her. Just as Dinah was about to go after her, a dark blur whizzed past her and out of the cafeteria.