The truth is, Lauren hadn't come out in high school. She'd been outed by the girl standing right in front of them. Camila Cabello, also known as the most popular girl at their high school. She was head cheerleader, prom queen, leading role in every school play. You name it, Camila had done it. Everyone knew her name.

"Yes," the small girl on the other side of the door nodded once, confirming who it was. When she didn't say anything else, the three roommates exchanged glances.

"I'll wake up Ally," Normani said. All three of them knew the oldest girl was the best at being friendly. Lauren couldn't believe the girl she hated with every fiber of her being was now standing at the door of her apartment, seemingly oblivious to everything she'd done to her. Dinah and Normani knew exactly how much Lauren resented the small girl. None of them had expected to see her again once they left Florida.

But now here she was, smiling like an idiot and trying to crane her neck to see into their apartment. Lauren and Dinah looked at one another, stepping aside when Normani and Ally came back over to the doorway. Ally still appeared to be half asleep, but she quickly snapped out of her daze when she saw the other girl at the doorway.

"What?" she asked, looking at Camila and then back at her roommates. "What's going on?" Lauren shrugged, and Dinah and Normani raised their eyebrows, as if to silently say they were just as confused as she was.

"Was there something you needed?" Ally asked, turning back to Camila, who still stood in the doorway with a smile on her face. Lauren found it quite weird.

"Oh, yeah, that," the smaller girl giggled and pursed her lips for a moment. "I need a bed." She slipped past Ally and into the apartment, standing in the middle of the giant room and spinning in a circle to take it all in. "Do you have one of those?"

Dinah closed the door, shooting Lauren a questioning look. All four girls turned to one another, keeping an eye on their old classmate.

"What the hell?" Lauren was the first to speak up, keeping her voice low so Camila couldn't hear her. Camila seemed to be off in her own little world. She seemed... different. All four girls were confused. It was like she'd become a completely different person.

"Camila?" Ally spoke again, giving the girls a nod to try and tell them she could handle this. The shorter girl walked over to Camila, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Why do you need a bed? Where'd you come from?"

"My house," Camila shrugged. She seemed completely oblivious to the fact that the other girls in the room all had been at the receiving end of her reign of terror in high school. "Do you have a bed? I need one of those."

"Don't you have your own bed?" Ally asked. She shot the other girls a pleading look, realizing she couldn't handle this on her own. Normani and Dinah stepped forward but Lauren stayed back. She had too much build up resentment for the girl. She'd much rather leave Camila out in the hallway.

"Yeah, but I have to walk a long way to get it," Camila turned away from Ally and walked over to the couch, sitting down and picking up the TV remote. Normani turned back to Lauren and made a face of confusion.

"Don't mess with that," Dinah quickly took the remote from the small girl's hands and set it on the coffee table. "Camila, you need to go home," the Polynesian girl adopted a serious tone, standing directly in front of Camila and crossing her arms over her chest. After Camila had outed Lauren, Dinah had become increasingly protective of the green-eyed girl. She didn't know why Camila was back, and she didn't care to find out.

"But we're friends," Camila pouted, looking up at Dinah with pleading eyes. She pursed her lips in thought for a moment before raising her finger in the air, as if she'd come across a type of revelation. "Remember? We had chemistry together!"