𝟎𝟕 - 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘

I look at my watch and realize what time it is. I clear my throat as I stand up from my chair. "Hey, all of you need to clean up. The bar opens in half an hour." Jake stands up after hitting a ball. "Gosh darn it, party pooper."

I wait for all of them to start putting everything back to place and to throw away all their trash. "Come on! We don't have that much time. Get your asses up and start cleaning!" I clap my hands.

"Yes, ma'am." Mickey mumbled under his breath.

I tell Amelia to grab the cleaning spray and a fresh rag in the storage closet while I call up Natasha to fix the chairs back into their correct places everyone used. The boys all collect their beer empty beer bottles and half eaten chip bags. On my hand, I rush into the hallway to grab out trash bags.

"You didn't tell me you have a boyfriend." Bradley chimes in while I grab out trash bags.

"Sorry, I must've forgotten to." I shake the bag up and down to fill it with air. Walking over back to the guys, their hands are filled with multiple things.

Bradley follows behind me as I pull out the trash bag out for them to throw away the trash. "We talked about a first date the last time we spoke."

"Here open this trash bag." I don't focus on anything he says since I'm too busy trying not to get caught with these guys at a bar that hasn't even opened yet. I push the unopened trash bag onto his chest.

Bradley goes ahead and opens it. "How long have you been dating him?" I don't hear him through all the glass bottles clinking together. "What'd you say?"

"I asked, how long have you been together with Thomas?" He repeats his question, his tone is a lot louder now which I can hear.

"Oh, okay." I nod. "A little over two years, why?" I look up over to him.

"Just... curious." The two bags are now filled and I walk to the back door. Bradley follows me behind. I struggle to open the door as I carry the largely filled trash bag. Bradley insists and opens it for me. I thank him and walk down to the dumpster.

"So this is like serious between you two." He goes on as I throw the bag over into the dumpster.

"Yes." I let out a breath, clapping my hands from the dust. "What? Are you jealous or something?" I grin.

Bradley forces out a laugh as he throws the other bag into the dumpster. "I have nothing to be jealous of. I'm actually seeing a woman." He sniffs.

"Yeah." I twitch my eyebrows. "You are, huh. What's her name?"

He rests both his hands on his waist. "Sarah."

"Ahh." I slowly nod. "Who is this Sarah?"

"Why?" He looks at me. "Are you jealous?" I roll my eyes and chuckle. I see what he just did there. "Funny." I tell him as we start to walk back to the bar.

When we walk back in, everything looks just like it was before. I smile and make little claps with my hand. Natasha and Amelia finish wiping up the last of the wet stains on the tables. "Good job everyone. Now get out."

I shoo them all to the front door. After I get everyone outside I walk over to Thomas. He's just about to open his car door, but I stop him before he jumps in his car. "Hey there, Mr. Handsome." I pull the car door from his hand. He turns around and smiles. "Don't leave just yet. Not with a 'goodbye'."

Bradley hangs out with the guys as I'm busy with Thomas. He looks over at my direction, getting distracted from the conversation the other guys are having. His arms are crossed over his chest as he leans over on his car.