Their Happiness

2 Years Later

The strawberry blond little boy was standing up in his crib. He curiously looked around his room patiently waiting for either his Mama or Papa to come collect him for breakfast. Little did he know Chuuya was already awake watching him through the baby monitor and Oda was snoring loudly beside him. Chuuya laughed. Chuuya heard the pitter patter of paws across the wood tile and he saw the door pushed open more. The dog came over and he woofed.

"Good morning Aki." Chuuya rubbed his head. "I know Theo is up." He laughs. Chuuya gets up and he grabs the robe off of the head board, sliding it on and tying it up. He headed right across the hall and his baby boy was so happy to see him. "Mama!!"

"Oh good morning my handsome little prince." Chuuya picked him up and he stole kisses from him. Theo giggled and he smiled happily at Chuuya.

"Mama, I want a pancake!"

"Okay okay, I'll make you some pancakes. But we have to be quiet, okay? Papa is still sleeping. And he had a very long day yesterday."

"Kay!" Theo said.

Chuuya snuck down the stairs with Theo, and Aki followed right behind. He put Theo into his high chair, and he grabbed a clean sippy cup, filling it halfway with apple juice, and he screwed the lid on and gave it to Theo. He then poured Aki some dog food and refilled his water bowl, and then Chuuya began to make himself some coffee. He put on the pot before he started the mix for pancakes. Theo waited patiently as Chuuya made the pancakes, eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns. When Oda came down the stairs it looked like a buffet. The auburn chuckled and he kissed Theo's little head and then wrapped his arms around Chuuya.

"Baby what is all this?"

"A celebratory breakfast! I am so so proud of the book you published." Chuuya kissed him softly.

"I was happy to write it… nothing more beautiful than a man who loves his family."

"We love you too." Chuuya smiled.

Oda had become a famous writer where he was. It was his first book and it had done so well he received a 500,000 dollar check. He had yet to tell Chuuya he didn't want to ruin the surprise he had for his spouse.

"Baby when we are done eating mind getting dressed? I have a huge surprise for you."

"A surprise?"

Oda nodded and he smiled ruffling little Theo's hair. After breakfast Oda had driven to the surprise, the whole car ride Chuuya was blindfolded. Once they arrived the alpha opened the car door letting the omega out and they walked a little bit.

"Wow!!" Theo exclaimed when he saw the surprise. Oda put his finger up to his lip telling Theo to be silent, the happy and cute toddler silently nodded. Oda put the ginger in front of his surprise. Chuuya laughed. "Can I take the blindfold off now?" He asked excitedly.

"Go ahead."

Chuuya gently pulled the blindfold off and when he did he was so shocked. His mouth was agape. As it was the expensive villa Chuuya had wanted for their family. He turned around looking at Oda.

"S…sakunosuke! How did you afford this… i…its so expensive and-"

"I got a lot more from my novels than expected. Like triple the amount. I remember you loved this home and I looked to see if it was still on the market. It was so I snatched it up!" Oda said smiling.

"Sakunosuke…" Chuuya said softly before walking over hugging his alpha. "Thank you… I love it…" Chuuya said, pulling back gently and kissing him.

"What do you think Theodore? Do you like it?"

"Yes! I like it!" Theo smiled brightly.

Oda loved seeing his family so happy this was only the beginning.

To Be Continued...