Nightmares

A man loomed over me, a small whip in his hands. He'd consumed vodka and had no idea what he was doing. Never the less, it hurt me. I crunched myself up in a ball, pressed up against the wall. My entire body was covered in a clammy sweat as I prepared myself for the blows.

"Stoick... Stoick please.." tears streamed down my face with no stopping. I shook and shook, a cold fear consuming me. 

"Stand up, Outcast. You deserve no mercy. You've done one too many things this time!" he shouted, grabbing me by my collar and lifting me in one hand. 

I screamed, grasping at my throat as I wasn't able to breath. My vision faded in and out and a headache spawned itself in my head. He dropped me on the floor and began whipping me, over and over again. I tried to get away but every time he would pick me up and slam me down where I lay before.

"Now don't you run or I'll kill you," he kicked me, "not that you would've survived anyway."

I knew, deep inside, that he wouldn't do this to me. But he still was doing it to me, despite any cries I ever mumbled. My body screamed in protest as the whip hit over and over again and my skin burned like fire. 

Tears consumed me, and Stoick brought a blade to my throat. He smiled a cruel smile and muttered something incoherent about traitors and my deserving it. I let the death come, it might have been better that way. Suddenly, there was a pain unlike any either, and I couldn't even scream. I felt the life seep out of me, and everything went black.

I woke up with a jolt, my breath coming in heaving gasps. I looked wildly around for any sign of my dad until I realized he wasn't even on Berk. I relaxed, slowly. There was nothing for me here but pain. I didn't even want to live this life. I shoved my head between my knees and cradled my body back in forth, tears escaping as I began to sob. I wish you were here, mom.

A/N: Eh heh sorry for this. Is it just me or if Httyd wasn't a "kid movie" a lot worse things would have happened? Like...