Chapter Twenty-Four

Mulai dari awal

"I enjoy you coming home to me, and making you food, just as I always have." He looked up and smiled at me lovingly.

We talked over the rest of dinner, just some simple stuff, like how his day was at work and what I had done all day.

We finished and he washed the plates after I had offered, but he declined.

"You should go rest up, you look tired," I said standing next to him.

"Huh?" He looked over at me while rinsing the last dish. "Oh no, it's Friday remember, I'm home for four days now. I don't wanna go to bed yet. I wanna relax, play some video games." He dried his hands on the hand towel in front of the sink.

Zev has the next four days off? Finally I get to spend some time with him. I don't like that he's working full time over the break. I miss him. "Ah okay, great, I'll watch you play."

He nodded kissing my cheek and went over flopping down on the couch. I followed sitting next to him as he got all the game stuff sorted.

He played some game for 30 minutes as I sat there watching. He was cuddled close to me, I had my head rested on his shoulder.

The warmth of his body did things to me. I want him, it's been so long. Well it's only been a few days but it feels like forever. Just thinking about it is making my body hot. Him kissing me deeply, hands running over my body, having him inside me... god I'm getting all worked up. I could feel myself slowly getting hard. It's like back two months ago. Crazy what a little break can do to you. I still don't want to bother him... maybe I can make this work.

I slowly sat up slipping off the seat onto my knees. I shimmied between his legs, placing my hands softly on his clothed knees. I heard the game pause and our eyes met. He put the controller down on the coffee table.

"What are you up to down there?" He smiled, running his fingers softly through the front of my hair.

I looked back down and started to undo his belt, pulling his pants open. I got up on my knees properly and mouthed his currently soft dick through his briefs.

He leaned down pulling my hair to make me look up at him. He pressed his lips against mine. His tongue softly slipped into my mouth. I moaned against his lips.

No I'm getting distracted. I raised a hand up and pushed him away. He gave me a confused look. "You're tired... I wanna help you unwind. You don't need to do anything..." I focused back on his slowly hardening dick, pulling it out of his briefs.

"But what if I want to?" He brushed his finger through the front of my hair brushing it away from my face again.

I looked up at him as I pumped his almost hard dick. "Well if that'll help you relax, but let me do this for you first." I took him into my mouth, nuzzling my nose against the groomed black hairs above his cock. He grew in my mouth, his dick pulsing every so often.

He grabbed my hair and pulled softly, using my mouth slowly.

A groan left his lips. "Fuck Jasper, you're so hot. Strip for me." He was fully hard now, as was I. I looked up my eyes meeting his, and lifted off him with a wet pop.

Sitting back on my heels. "Why so obsessed with seeing me naked?" I asked pulling my shirt over my head.

He gave me an odd look. "What kind of question is that? Of course I'm obsessed with seeing you naked, you're hot, and your body is perfect. I love to see all of you. Plus I like to see you flustered," he laughed under his breath.

My face heated up. "I like to see you naked too, but you never take everything off. Your body is way better than mine, and I want to see all of you. Every perfect inch." His eyes widened and his cheeks turned a deep shade of pink. He turned away from me pouting.