Ch47: ???

"Alright be safe all of you"

Rosalyn's mother held her hands as she said goodbye, two of her brothers were absent.

It was understandable for John to be absent as he is the king and has matters to attend but Pen is not so sure.

"Be careful"

"Yes thank you, mother, father"

Rosalyn said as walked away from the two of them towards the carriage.

The former king's eyes were glued onto Cale he have a lot of work after tomorrow's day passes by.

The carriage they used was teleported outside of the Kingdom's walls it'll be much easier to teleport to the Roan Empire but as requested by the children they will travel by road as it has been a while since they traveled.

Cale had his eyes fixed on Rosalyn he had said to himself earlier and yesterday that'll he'll be said what he wanted to say tomorrow.

And tomorrow has already arrived.

But the carriage, outside where full of people, people who he does not want to hear him say such words.

While he was calming his heart to decide properly whether to say it now or not Rosalyn had her eyes fixed outside.

Before traveling she took a medicine that can keep her from ever vomiting while traveling she had not enjoyed her travel to the Breck kingdom after having to stop many times for her to come.

"Haaa..how lovely"

Like a scenery out of fantasy, her enchanting eyes sparkle as she started outside.

Cale stared for a slight second before tapping her leg.

"Mmm?"

Cale handed Rosalyn a handkerchief while the children inside were busy playing to notice.

Rosalyn had a look of confusion but took the handkerchief before glancing at the children.

Rosalyn unfold the handkerchief as Cale averted his gaze somewhere else with his ears starting to turn red.

Rosalyn read why was written on the handkerchief before deciding to...

*Flare!

'Eh?!'

Cale flinched and stared at the handkerchief that was set in blazed before getting thrown out of the carriage window.

"If you have something I would like to hear directly from your mouth"

Rosalyn said while smiling ever so charming.

Rosalyn remind smiling as Cale had a slightly annoyed redface.

"What are they talking about?"

"I don't know but sound interesting"

Raon whispered back to Hong who asked the question they were right it was interesting.

On observing the couple seeing that one was embarrassed while the other was smiling.

"There flirting leave them be"

'?!'

Cale flinch hearing his daughter say that they were flirting.

"Were not"

Cale said then focused his eyes outside of the carriage.

*****

The next day

"What to formal?"

Cale asked he had spent the rest of his nap time picking an outfit with the help of his hyung-nim.

"If you want it to be a surprise shouldn't you wear your usual casual outfit"

"But you said it was boring"

"That was me a minute ago"

.....💢

Alberu had been messing with Cale since then Choi Han wasn't much of help due to his lack of fashion senses but the children were there and cheered him up with every outfit he wore.

Cale clicked his tongue as he took off his clothes and tried another one but as he did his eyes landed on a certain someone.

'On has been oddly quiet recently'

He thought, among the three On was the calmest but today she was very quiet she had not said a word ever since morning.

Cale stared at On for a slight moment before dressing up into another set of clothes.

'I should go talk to her once I'm done'

Cale said but after dressing up On had left the room.

*Knock, knock

"Ah, yes!"

"Young master the lady is waiting"

Ron said from behind the door.

"She's already finished?"

"Normally females take longer to pick an outfit"

Said Raon followed by Hong who spoke based on experience(On).

"Right I'm coming"

Cale hesitated to go out he haven't talked to On yet.

'I'll go talk to her once I come back home'

Cale thought as he got out to meet with Rosalyn.

"Wow...you look dashing"

He does look dashing but nothing was change he was wearing a similar outfit he wore earlier.

"Pfft!!__hahahahha"

Alberu in the corner laugh his ass off this was a great way of revenge after all the headache he had gone through he finally got to smack Cale from the back.

Cale felt embarrassed by her reaction he had expected a different kind of reaction from Rosalyn.

Cale turned toward Alberu who is laughing uncontrollably.

'I'll do the same thing to you'

Cale said with his eyes.

"Hahaha, let's just go you look handsome on whatever you wear anyways"

Rosalyn said with a gentle smile while caressing his cheeks.

"Yeah..."

A light pink color appeared in Cale's cheek as Rosalyn said that she had become more comfortable and she's even complementing Calen without hesitation.

"Let's go"

Rosalyn said started with Cale following behind her.

"Wow... "

Everyone in the town square stopped in their tracks and had their eyes focused on two individuals.

"Oh... Are the rumors true?!"

"They are dating?!"

"Wait what about the pregnancy thing was that real?!"

Everyone was in shock at the well-known Mage tower and the commander was walking side-by-side.

These were known for having good chemistry, and rumors about them began to circulate not long ago, and more were coming, and now this.

Rosalyn felt slightly embarrassed by the people's stares.

"Young master Cale should we go and change our looks?"

Rosalyn asked in a whispering tone.

Cale looked around for a slight second it would.

"Yeah, we should... "

Cale said before pushing Rosalyn inside a boutique.

The two of them teleported to a different location within the town square Rosalyn had worn a less flashy outfit and brown colored hair while Cale wore the same thing but with black hair.

"Then let's continue"

Rosalyn said while leading the way Cale followed Rosalyn and matches her pace and are now walking side-by-side.

*tap...