Ch23 PROFESSIONALS

The next day

6:23 pm

*xxx

Inside of Cale's room Rosalyn sat on the edge of the window as she cast an invisible and soundproof barrier for no one to hear their wet kisses.

Rosalyn warped her arms around Cale's neck while Cale placed his hand on her hips.

There was no one other than Cale and Rosalyn in the room as Hong and On slept in their perspective rooms and Raon slept in the black castle with his mom.

Cale parted their lips and aimed for Rosalyn's neck living fresh kiss marks while opening the top part of her shirt.

Rosalyn let out soft moans and bit her lips trying to stop herself from moaning.

*bite

"Ow"

Rosalyn flinched and slightly pushed Cale back.

"What are you a dog?"

Rosalyn asked in disbelief while touching her neck where Cale bit her.

"You didn't react when I bit you before"

Cale said he left four bite marks on her back and forgot to count how many more marks were in front.

Rosalyn flinched and blushed at his statement.

"I have work to do"

Rosalyn said and walked past Cale the embarrassment was too much to bear.

"It's Sunday"

"I have extra work on Sunday"

"Your schedule said differently"

"How do you know my schedule?"

Rosalyn turned around to look at Cale who was holding her schedule.

"Why do you have that?"

Rosalyn took her book schedule from Cale, Cale simply smiled at her reaction while staring at her head to toe.

"What?"

Rosalyn asked while buttoning her shirt back.

'Tempting Cale?'

Asked the super rock, Cale slightly nodded his head at super rocks question.

'just surrender to your desires I'm sure she's okay with it since the two of had done it before.'

Said the fiery thunderbolt.

'Once you've gotten a taste of it you'd want to taste it again Cale~'

The instructable shield commented in a mischievous tone of voice Cale's heart right now was full of passionate lust what the indestructible shield said was true.

The pleasure he felt with Rosalyn was addicting anyone who first experienced it would want to do it again.

'The more you stare the further your desire plays with you~ Hahahaha!'

The sky eating water said while laughing like a devil.

"When are you free?"

Cale asked in his casual tone, as he reach his hand to held Rosalyn's hand and pulled her closer.

"Mm? When I'm free I'll tell you? Why want to go on a date?"

Rosalyn asked Cale with her usual bright smile as Cale leaned on the edge of the window while warping his arms around Rosalyn's waist.

"Mmm"

Cale responded as he lowered his head and licked Rosalyn's neck.

"you're so Lustful..."