Ch42: TYPE(2)

Cale buried his face in a pillow embarrassed by how everyone is looking at him.

Rosalyn again composed herself and sat back on the chair.

'Cale wouldn't have acted like this and asked that kind of question if nothing had happened

"Cale, why did you suddenly ask that kind of question?"

Rosalyn asked, Cale raised his head and looked at Rosalyn.

•••••A moment ago

After Cale asked where Rosalyn was he went back to the dining room with Ron and Raon hoping to find her.

*Creak~

Cale stopped walking towards the dining room door after it was opened by Pen's female attendant Pen looked lifeless his eyes then landed on Cale and it was filled with fury.

Cale was unmoved but his glare he already expected Pen to be against his relationship with Rosalyn.

"Is your sister inside?"

"Why would I tell you?"

'Human she's not inside I can't feel her presence'

Raon reported back to Cale with that Cale can just leave without making the conversation even longer.

But Cale's trash self was already activated the moment Pen asked back.

"I'am her soon to be husband"

Pen flinched at Cale's response and became angry.

"Brother-in-law."

"Ahhh!! Don't call me that!!"

Pen felt his body shiver as if a cold bucket of water was poured on him after hearing Cale address him as a brother-in-law.

"Why not I'm going to marry your sister we are going to in-laws soon right brother-in-law"

"Stop it!! It's disgusting!!"

Pen shouted as he rubbed the back of his neck and then his arm.

'His so dramatic'
'His so dramatic'

Cale and Raon had the same thought as both of them watched Pen get all cringe with just Cale calling his brother-in-law.

"Brother-in-law"

"In the glorious name of the Breck Kingdom"

'Huh? Why's he bringing up the kingdom?'

"I, Pen Breck as the 4th prince is against the idea of you marrying my sister!"

Pen shouted as pointed his index finger towards Cale.

'Wow, he looks majestic'

The super rock complemented the sight of Pen looking as if he was challenging Cale into a duel.

Cale had a blank face the same as Raon as they received Pen's declaration.

*Splash!

"Arckk!!"

A chunk of water fell above Pen's head which made him shiver.

'Human, should I throw water towards him?'

Raon asked after dropping a chunk of cold water.

"Raon you should ask first"

Cale said sounding disappointed in Raon but his action was different from his words.

As he patted Raon on the head as if he had done a great job.

"You are such a bad influence what kind of parent teaches their kids these kinds of things!"