Ch32: BRATTY

🥲

I'm f*ckin crying right now how can this be!F*ck!! I'm angry and crying!! 😡🤬Now I'll have to remake it guys I'm sorry

F*ck!! I'm angry and crying!! 😡🤬
Now I'll have to remake it guys I'm sorry...😭

________________________________________________________________

Cale stared blankly at his plate, his food for dinner was still warm and looked very delicious to eat.

But Cale could not have the appetite to eat, his little fight with Rosalyn turned into a real fight as Rosalyn won't even look at his way or talked to him.

Cale's Family stared at him with worry in their eyes Lily looked around anxious about what to say asking with her gaze for someone to say something.

Basen could only lightly tap on his plate in hopes Cale would wake up from his thoughts, Deruth signaled Violan to say a few words with pleading a gaze.

Cale's silent placed the family in a very awkward atmosphere and it was not only Cale that was quiet.

Violan's eyes traveled from Cale to the woman next to him eating peacefully minding her own business.

But Violan could feel an awkward atmosphere around the young couple Rosalyn was quiet and Cale was not eating.

It was obvious something was wrong.

Rosalyn then whipped her mouth with a napkin before standing up causing the family to flinch.

"Please excuse me I have some things I need to finish"

Rosalyn said not waiting for a response her eyes were so cold as winter that not even the family could open their mouth to say something.

Ron as Cale's butler watched Rosalyn leave the dining room before signaling Hans the butler to follow her.

"I'll escort the miss to her chamber"

Hans bowed then left the dining room the family dinner was very awkward.
After Hans left.

"Cale did the two of you fought?"

Violan asked with concern visible in both her voice and face, Cale who had been staring at his food raised his head and looked at Violan with no souls visible in his eyes.

"Not at all"

Cale spoke in a tone as if he was dead, Violan could only force a smile in response to her stepson's not so believable lie.

Cale then forced himself to eat the food served to him finishing all of it.

Violan's eyes landed on Ron who shook his head.

Deruth took a deep breath before opening his mouth to say something.

"Cale, why don't you rest early"

But Violan cut him off Cale nodded and left the dining room without bidding them goodbye or goodnight.

"Huuuu..."