Ch31: PETTY FIGHT

"Hahaha"

Rosalyn let out a refreshing laugh as she continued to pat on Cale's back who is still embarrassed by what he said.

"Aw, how adorable love~hahah"

"Dad, that was so cute! Love~hahahah"

Hong joined in on the laughing Choi Han sat next to Cale to give proper comfort Choi Han patted on his back.

"Cale-nim you did great"

Choi Han said.

Lock went to Raon to see the video again along with Ohn.

Cale's hand gripped tighter onto Rosalyn's hand.

"Hahahaha"

Cale stood up in the speed of light and stared coldly at Rosalyn who smiled cheekly at him even with a cold glare Rosalyn could not be shaken.

Cale walked out of the group with a heating head.

"Raon! Hong! Ohn,we're leaving!"

"Hahahahah!!"

Rosalyn continued to laugh Raon, Hong, and Ohn followed Cale unsure whether they should comfort him or not.

"Cale are you mad? How adorable!! hahaha"

Rosalyn was lauged while teasing Cale who's already far away.

Lock went to Rosalyn and covered her mouth.

"Noona I think that's enough..."

Lock said with a depressing tone, Rosalyn still had smirk on her face while watching Cale and children leave.

"Indeed you'll make Cale-nim feel insecure and scared to do it again..."

Choi Han said

"Hera--"

"I don't want to hear anything about your girl"

Rosalyn cut off Choi Han before averting her attention back to the food served.

Meanwhile Cale.

'She'll pay for that

Cale thought his head was hot as he was still blushing from embarrassment.

Cale stopped and turned around.

"Raon"

"Y-yes? Human?"

"Steal their food"

"Huh?"

"We can't! They're still eating!"

Ohn shouted Cale had a serious look on his face while staring at Raon.

*Swoosh

"Huh?"

Rosalyn watched the plate in her hand turn transparent before fully disappearing the other food were also turning transparent.

"H-hey what's happening"

Lock asked Choi Han and Rosalyn could identify the mana used to make the food disappear.

Rosalyn took a deep breath.

"YOUR PETTY CALE HENITUSE!!"

Rosalyn's voice echoed in the park Cale could hear her words very clearly but ignored it he and the children teleported back to the Rock Villa leaving Rosalyn and her group with nothing.

Rosalyn seated with a grumpy look and waited for a slight second for Cale to give their food back.

"Haaa...Let's go, we're going somewhere"