Ch29: PET NAME

"Let's go on a picnic!"

Ohn Exclaimed while looking at Cale with sparkling eyes.

"It's too hot outside"

"But picnics are better at this kind of weather!"

Ohn exclaimed again, she needs to have Cale go on a picnic with them.

"I and Noona always go on Sunday picnics but since Noona hates the sun we're going today right Hyung?"

Lock asked Choi Han who already wore a picnic outfit picked by Rosalyn and is carrying a picnic bag Lock also change into a simple outfit that match the occasion.

"Yes! Cale-nim the picnic spot is also good for running"

Choi Han said he mostly plays games with Lock and Rosalyn when they're out on a picnic.

But Cale doesn't have any intention of running or playing he wants to sleep.

"See! Dad!"

Raon and Hong watched Ohn desperately trying to convince Cale to go on a picnic.
Slightly confused but then realization hit them.

initiate step 1!

"Right I also want to go on a picnic!"

"I'am three a picnic would be nice Human!"

Raon and Hong joined in trying to convince Cale.

"Are we all ready?"

Rosalyn came down with a sunny style dress to match with the other two.

"The children said they want to go with us"

Choi Han said.

"Ehhh? Then let's go"

"Were not going until Cale's go!"

Hong said while clinging onto Cale's legs.

"Choi Han and Rosalyn would be there why do you need me?"

'God you're so dense'
"Because you're our dad!"

On said as she synchronized her words with her thoughts.

"Yes, a parent must take care of their children!"

Hong added Raon give Cale his most cute sad dragon expression as a plea to make Cale give up.

"Cale it's only a picnic why don't join"

Rosalyn said in a softer tone of voice.

"Ehhhh.."

Cale lazily laid back on the couch not interested Rosalyn coldly look at Cale.

"Jeez, can't even spare a minute for his children"

Rosalyn mumbled loud enough for Cale to hear Cale look at Rosalyn who was looking at him coldly.

The others turn to look at Rosalyn they could feel a slight sadness and Anger on to her words.

"How disappointing...."

Rosalyn said as she placed her left hand on her stomach before walking away.

Cale had an offended look on his face while looking at Rosalyn's back.

'W-what does she mean by that?!'

"This place where is this place?"

Rosalyn asked the location was perfect it has a great view this park was the most popular park amongst noblemen this park is supposed to be crowded at a times like this but thank you Raon.

'If human finds out I have every evidence it was Noona Ohn's idea'

Raon said to Hong using telepathy the money used to rent the park belonged to Cale and Hong helped him.