I was sitting at the pool rest place with aunt Lin. She was looking at me sadly and her eyes was hoping something.

Lin : Y/N-ah, i came here because i need to deliver your mother last letter.

I look at her.

Lin : Your 18th birthday letter. This will be your mother last letter. She just make it until that only. Your mom told me to give it to you earlier.

She said as she pass me the letter. My tears pond at my eyes. I get chocked up. I caress the letter gently.

Lin : How are you and your brothers ?

I look at her and shake my head.

Lin : Y/N-ah, i need to deliver a message to you but i didn't able to. My heart didn't strong enough for this.

Y/N : It's okay. Tell me.

You spoke in sign language.

Lin : On your 18th birthday, there will be two lawyers coming to meet you here.

Y/N : For?

Lin : You can choose either to stay here with your family or you can choose to leave.

I was shocked. I never know that i have this choice.

Lin : If you choose to left, you can stay at the apartment that your mother prepare for you. You also don't have to worry about work because she also already arrange something for you.

I nod understand.

Lin : But i hope you didn't leave them. Please don't leave them in shattered, sweetheart. They are already in shock and trauma when your mother leaving them. Please don't do like that to them. I can't bear to see them like that anymore. They will lose their last hope.

She pleading me while crying.

Lin : It's not their fault. I was the one that lie to you. So if you want to mad or punish, do it to me. But don't vent your anger toward them. I'm begging you.

My tears flowed slowly. I get up slowly and about to walk away when she spoke something.

Lin : Please don't let them waiting for another 17 years, Y/N. They also doesn't want to stay in this live. Your father...

I look at her and sign her to stop. Then i walk away. I walk to my room. I sit on my bed and open the letter.

LETTER

Happy Birthday, My Princess.

How are you? I bet you will be fine, right. I hope you live your life happily. I didn't know weather you stay with your father or not.

I don't even know if you already know them or not. But i always wish the best for you, my baby. I hope you was happy right now. I always watch you from wherever i be.

Y/N baby, you get this letter early because i need to assure about your decision. Soon there will be two lawyer come to meet you.

You have to choose either to stay with your brothers and dad. Or you want to live by your own self. If you want to live alone, i already prepare everything for you. And all that will be arranged by the lawyer.

If you choose to stay with your brothers and dad, then i hope you will be happy with them. I hope you can create a lot of beautiful memories with them.

Tell your dad if your brother bullying you. Tell your brothers if you need anything. I believe they will fulfill everything that you want. They are more than afford.

I hope you can tell them that i love them. That i miss them a lot. That i wish i never know about the truth. I know that i leave them in shattered. I break their heart by leaving them.

I really hope you didn't leave them if you already learn the truth. They are not the mistake. They just learn what they have been teach. This is your father's fault. Don't blame your brothers, sweetheart. They never ask for this to happen.

If you want to stay, then be their light star of their life. Please bring the light in their darkness. Be their friends. Be their sister. And be their mother.

You guys was my gem. In this world or the afterlife. I will always be in your heart and i always watching over you. I love you.

Love by :-

Mom (Min Yu Jin)

My tears flowed as i keep reading the letter. I wish mom was here. So she can comfort me when i crying. I fall asleep while hugging that letter.