The Civil Fighters Trio and their Two Chaotic Teammates [PART 2]

As the five made a turn, they saw three Autobot soldiers running by.

Boom!

With a building that was about to collapse over them. "Oh no...it doesn't!- Ow! My back!!" Quirky squeaked out as she held the building with her telekinesis.

"Thank you!" One of the Autobots said as they passed by them, until they notice the human duo.

"Hey, aren't you those organics from the team that the rumors been spreading?" Another Autobot said, pointing at Quirky.

"Uh- yes???" She shrugged.

"Er- Yes! Now move along before we get attacked from Decepticons." Ratchet rushed them to shoo them away.

"Right away Ratchet! Good-bye!" The third one said before the Autobot trio fully leaves.

"...Meh." Blue Knight could only say it blankly as they continued their way.

"That's odd...Optimus, I'm picking up a concentration of electro-tetronic anomalies close by." Ratchet said as they made it over the bridge.

Whrr!

Click!

As they entered through the door, they saw this huge and massive machine that looked like some sort of spider-drill. "What the actual fudge is that???" Quirky tilted her head.

"A drill, that's what." Blue Knight added, crossing his arms.

"Whoa..." Bumblebee said in awe.

"I'm reading a massive surge of- "

"Go get out of here now!" An Autobot was banging on the tech-glass window, cutting off Ratchet speaking.

"Get back!"

Bzzzzzzz!!!

Thoom!

Krrrkkk-Zrt!

A forcefield was activated before a shockwave occurred, causing these dark crystals to spread within the area. "Is everyone alright?" Quirky asked, deactivating the shield.

"Yes, how's your back doing?" Ratchet questioned about hers and her cousin's injuries.

"It's great. Nothing severe." He replied.

The Autobot trio and human duo traveled down the hallway, obliterating Decepticons and avoiding those crystals that can explode. .:Optimus, this is Jetfire. Do you copy?" Said the Autobot Seeker who came onto the comm. "You've got a squadron of Decepticons Seekers headed your way! I couldn't stop them all...!:. He said.

"Roger that." Optimus replied.

"Okay then, the faster we kick their afts, the easier it is to get to this 'Communication Grid' like you said." Blue Knight said, stabbing a Decepticon helm with a silver blade.

CRUcnh!

Boom!

It exploded after a few seconds later. "Let's go!" Blue Knight gestured.

~~~