Rocket Tour (Gone Wrong)!

"...And here it is Bubbles and Blue, the super rocket we're going to be launching!" The instructor said.

Today was an eventful day, two kids are going to be the first kids to be going up into space and around the Earth. It's even a rocket that happens to look exactly like a space rocket. "Am I going to regret this?" Bubbles whispered nervously in an astronaut suit. "I feel like something bad is going to happen..."

"Come on! Why are you so...scared? It's just a rocket trip!" Her cousin nudged playfully as she softly smile at him.

"You're right, I s- should just calm down." Letting out a small laugh, the two stepped into the opened vault that lead to the inside of the rocket. As the two stepped in, they sat on their seat, seatbelt themselves for security. "Ready brotha?"

"Always." He winked.

"Farewell, then! Let's go get prepared to- "

.:Attention, all staff members, please stay away from the rocket ship, we are about to take off in 60 seconds.:. A robotic femme voice played through the speakers.

"W- What...?!" The girl's blood ran cold, the launch needed to take some time, not just right away-

PSSSHH!

CLICK!

The door-vault closed, and Blue desperately tried to pry the door open. "HELP US! GET US OUT OF HERE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" Blue screamed as the guy was trying to get it to open, but his efforts were futile.

In the midst of chaos, the controls of the rocket began to spark out blue electricity and pixels. "What the fud-..." Bubbles' jaw dropped at the sight.

BIZZZZZZZRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

The whole inside of the rocket flashed brightly, on the outside, the tip of the rocket shot out a laser which opened a blue portal. Dark stormy clouds swirled it, thunder boomed, lighting flashed, and the rocket began to lift off.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! I DIDN'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!" Bubbles screamed with slight excitement and mostly fear as she and her cousin were being vacuumed into the portal.

ZIP!

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Ugh, Bubbles? Are you alright...?" Blue's voice groaned, the two blacked as they were getting transported into the portal.

"H- Hey, am I dreaming?..." She mumbled as her head was spinning in circles. "Wait..." She gasped, seeing her cousin looking completely different. "WHY ARE YOU IN A SUIT?!"

(This is how Blue looks like)

"I know that already! I saw myself! Why are you in a suit?!" He pointed to her.

"What?" She questioned, rubbing her head, protected from a helmet. "What are you talking abou-..." She stopped rubbing the helmet before looking at the rest of her body. It wasn't an astronaut gear.

It was a cybersuit.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FRICK?! WHY AM I LIKE THIS?! WHERE ARE WE?! WHY ARE WE IN SPACE?!

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FRICK?! WHY AM I LIKE THIS?! WHERE ARE WE?! WHY ARE WE IN SPACE?!..." She began screaming-asking many questions to the unknown, spewing them out quickly from her mouth.

Slap!

Her cousin gave her a quick slap before grabbing her shoulders and shaking her back and forth, hoping to get some senses in her. "Quirky! Calm down, wait-..." He paused, seeing that the name came out different.

"Did you just call me Quirky, Blue Knight?" Bubbles, now dubbed as Quirky from her cousin's dialogue, gasped and covered her mouth- well- her mouth under the helmet in realizing of his improper name. "wHaT THe- why did I just called you Blue Knight, B.K?" She cleared her throat as her cousin looked confused.

"Stop! Just stop- WHY are you calling me like that?" He gestured with a chopping arm.

"Oi! It's not my fault that I- I mean- well actually- something is forcing me to call you that name!" She held up her hands in protestation.

"Okay, if I tried to call you Quirky- I mean- your original name- it comes out as Quirky." He said, trying to get himself and herself to understand why their names are different now.

"Now that we got that," Bubbles walked towards the window of the rocket ship. "Where are we now?" She let out a gasp that there was a metal planet that was on fire in many places and have some small but visible consistent explosions. "WHAT THE FUDGE?!" She screamed, falling onto her butt as her cousin rushed to see the outside. His eyes widened, they were large as oranges.

But his eyes weren't filled with fear, it was more of shock, excitement, and surprise. "Quirky..." He turned to her slowly. "We're in it..."

"What??" She blinked in confusion.

"We're in the game!"

"What game- ?! Oh, wait- that Transformers War for Cybertron?" Her question made him facepalmed loudly because of her pointing out the obvious.

"Yes you butt! We need to get out of here!"

"How?! We just got transported into the game, and now we're trying to get out of here?! It's not easy! We can't just leave so easily- "

Boom!