An Introduction to the Autobot Faction

"We- Uh- Well-!" Quirky began to stutter over her own words. Nervous of explaining that they're from a different world and scared of ruining the plot.

"Optimus Prime! Wait! Stop! You are scaring the two!" Bumblebee perked up. Remembering how Quirky reacted when she nearly exploded him into scrap.

"Stand down, I can get through them..." He glanced at him before turning his attention back to the two. "We do not want to cause harm to you nor threaten. We just want you to know why you're here." He tried to reason. "I figured out that you aren't big as the current species, so why don't you come with us?" 

"How can we trust you?" Blue Knight had a literal snowball gun ready.

"Blue Knight! Calm down!"

Slap!

Fwish!

...

...

Thoom!

It hit a nearby Decepticon seeker, exploding. "Beginners luck I suppose." Ratchet saw the death and scoffed a little bit, not surprise that they just instant killed a 'con.

"Sorry, he can be like that." Quirky's gestured to her cousin. "But anyways, I guess we have no choice instead of wondering in the middle of nowhere. We don't even know what this place is..." She muttered.

"It's alright, but can you explain where you came from?" Optimus asked.

There was a couple of moments of silence before Quirky tapped on her cousin with the upper palm of her right hand. "Well, we came from a planet called Earth. We were testing this super rocket that acts like a spacecraft in movies. Something went wrong and we ended up crashing here." Blue Knight explained, knowing that Quirky can get carried away with storytelling and he's pretty good with lying.

"I see, it's been decided," Optimus stood from his place. "Come with us, Bumblebee, take care of our...guests. We need to make sure the Decepticons don't capture them." The three transformed and the two hopped into Bumblebee.

~~~

The five were in an elevator, the Autobots were standing idle while the two (super)humans were sitting on Optimus's shoulder in silence. "So, what's next- ?"

Boom!

An explosion occcured in front of them before Quirky had the chance to finish her sentence. "AaaHhhh!" She yelped, hugging into Optimus's helm, before getting flustered quickly that she's holding onto the supreme commander. "S-Sorry!" Letting out a small squeak as she pushed herself away from him, Ratchet giving a small glare, Bumblebee and Blue sweat dropping.

"Megatron is determined, I'll give him that. He means to see Iacon destroyed." Ratchet said, the elevator was traveling down to fast that Quirky was also clinging onto Optimus's shoulder plate tightly.

"I wouldn't say that Ratchet, he wants to take it simply. As a ruler/leader of Decepticon, he practically wants to take over the whole planet." Blue Knight emphasized, he quickly kept his mouth shut after saying that as a small blush was building up. 

"Our little friend is right. Not destroyed, Ratchet. Simply taken. He knows we are at our weakest with Zeta Prime gone." Optimus added.

"Megatron can take over this city over my twisted, lifeless shell!" Bumblebee growled in anger, wanting to kick Megatron's aft.